Sontronics MATRIX-10 Professional Quality Microphone Stand
Sontronics MATRIX-10 Professional Quality Microphone StandDetails
The Sontronics MATRIX-10 mobile microphone stand provides you with an extendable boom and a removable three-wheel dolly.
Product Ref: 29738View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Made from brushed aluminium tubing, the Sontronics MATRIX-10 is a mobile microphone stand with professional quality. The stand can hold up to 6 Kg (while tests on Sound On Sound magazine showed it could hold up to twice that!).
Use quick-release/quick-lock clips to extend the central post from 1.12 metres to 1.7 metres. The post is internally damped to support heavy loads. Attached to the main stand is the MATRIX-10 telescopic boom arm, which boasts a heavy-duty ABS clamp and can extend from 1.2 metres to 2.25 metres. It is counterbalanced by a moveable cast-iron weight.
The Sontronics MATRIX-10 includes separate dolly cart so you can turn your stand into a mobile one. Fit the dolly to the tripod in seconds with its simple adjusting clamps. This also adds a further 10cm to the overall height of the stand. There are foot-operated brakes on each wheel. so you can get optimum stability. When you're not in need of them, the wheels fold up to be stored in the rugged canvas bag.
"For vocal work in a large studio space, drum overheads, grand pianos or orchestral work it's ideal. The MATRIX-10 is excellent value for money. I highly recommend it" - Hugh Robjohns, technical editor (Sound on Sound Magazine)
Click on the link below for instructions on the Sontronics MATRIX-10:
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.