Fostex 6301NB Powered Monitor (Single) 20W, 4 Inch
Fostex 6301NB Powered Monitor (Single) 20W, 4 InchDetails
Product Ref: 50204View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The 6301NB by Fostex has been re-designed with better speakers that feature the latest D-class power amplifier and new driver unit featuring energy saving auto stand-by function. The 6301NB has an unbalanced 1/4" phone input.
- 20W D-class power amplifier for higher output level and less power consumption with no heat sink
- Dedicated 4-inch full range driver for clear audio reproduction
- Traditional rugged enclosure of aluminum die-cast with the physically identical height and width to the current B-series
- Flat panel design to avoid inadvertent power-off or level change
- Auto Stand-by mode (compliant to ErP directive) for energy saving
- Detachable IEC type power inlet with multi-voltage power handling
- Connector: 1/4" TS Phone (unbalanced)
- Input Impedance: 10k ohm or more
- Rated Output: 20W
- Distortion (T.H.D.): 0.05% (1kHz / 1W output)
- Residual Noise: -70dBV or less
- Input Sensitivity: 1/4" TS phone: -14dBV (0.2Vr.m.s.)
- Auto Stand-by: active after approx. 25 min. of continuous input lower than the threshold level
- Dimensions: 120 (W) x 189 (H) x 120 (D) mm
- Weight: 2.2kgs
- Power Requirement: AC 100 ? 240V (50/60Hz)
- Power Consumption: 10W (less than 0.5W in stand-by mode)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.