View Full Description
A New Dimension
The CM-110 consists of a main unit (subwoofer) and two satellite speakers. The flexible input types let you connect a wide variety of analogue and digital gear, including electronic instruments, audio-playback gear, even computers. The rich, deep sound also makes this system ideal for home-entertainment listening. The CM-110 provides 100 W of total output power. Fill your home or personal studio with powerful sound and enjoy music in the proper full-range format for which it was created.
Click on the link below to view a detailed Brochure on the Roland CM110.
The CM-110 features high-performance speakers with protection circuits to tame wide dynamic ranges and/or continuous high levels from instruments such as synthesizers, V-Drums, etc. In other words, the CUBE is built to withstand an arsenal of hot gear and input levels. And, in an environmentally friendly touch, the system offers Auto-Off switches that prevent unnecessary power consumption after several hours of inactivity.
Each of the three input channels has a dedicated volume knob, with a Master volume knob to control all three simultaneously. A Phase switch instantly changes the phase of the sound being output from the subwoofer, helping find its ideal placement. The two EQ knobs adjust the volumes of the lower and upper ranges, while the Woofer knob adjusts the output volume of the subwoofer.
- 2.1-channel system with high-quality sound and full frequency response
- Custom-made speakers with protection circuit to handle input with wide dynamic range or continuous high levels (synthesizers, V-Drums, etc.)
- Flexible connectivity to handle electronic musical instruments such as V-Drums, keyboards, and stage pianos, as well as media-production gear, audio players, and home entertainment systems
- 3-channel multimedia inputs, including digital, stereo miniature phone type, and RCA phono type
- External mixer can be connected to the balanced input (XLR) for input expansion
- 100 W package with two 25 W satellites and a companion 50 W sub
Rated Power Output: 100 W (Main Unit 50 W + Satellite Speaker 25 W x 2)
Nominal Input Level (1 kHz):
- CH 1 (Instrument): -20 dBu
- CH 2 (Line): -10 dBu
- Balanced Input: +4 dBu
Digital Input (CH 3)
- CH 1 (Instrument): 10 k ohms
- CH 2 (Line): 10 k ohms
- Balance Input: 10 k ohms
- Format: Conformity with IEC60958
- Sample Rate: 32 kHz to 192 kHz (automatically) (de-emphasis: OFF)
- Word Length: 24 bits
- Main Unit: 16 cm (6.5 inches)
- Satellite Speaker: 10 cm (4 inches), 2 cm (3/4 inch) (for each)
- CH 1 [Instrument] volume knob
- CH 2 [Line] volume knob
- CH 3 [Digital] volume knob
- WOOFER volume knob
- PHASE switch
- EQUALIZER [HIGH] knob, [LOW] knob
- MASTER volume knob
- AUTO OFF switch
Power Consumption: 47 W
- CH 1 [Instrument] jacks (L/MONO, R): 1/4-inch phone type
- CH 2 [Line] jacks (L, R, STEREO): RCA phono type, stereo miniature phone type
- CH 3 [Digital] Jack: Coaxial type
- Balanced Input jacks (L, R): (XLR, 1/4" TRS phone type)
- Phone Jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- Satellit Speaker Jacks (L, R): (only for dedicated Satellite Speakers)
- AC IN jack
Main Unit Dimensions:
- Power Cord
- Speaker Cable (3.5 m) x 2
- Owner's Manual
Satellite Speaker (Each) Dimensions:
- Width (W): 330 mm - 13 inches
- Depth (D): 327 mm - 12-7/8 inches
- Height (H): 368 mm - 14-1/2 inches
- Width (W): 162 mm - 6-7/16 inches
- Depth (D): 197 mm - 7-13/16 inches
- Height (H): 243 mm - 9-5/8 inches
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.