View Full Description
This ultra-compact 9.5" microphone modeling preamp gives your vocals, guitars, bass or keys low-noise tube-like warmth both in the studio and on stage. It perfectly complements studio-grade condenser mics, and its ultra-flexible Preamp Modeling allows you to quickly optimize your recordings. You can choose between 16 preamp voicings designed for electric and acoustic guitars, keyboards, bass guitars, drums, vocals, etc.
The MIC800 is equipped with BEHRINGER's sophisticated output limiter, which prevents the output signal from being distorted. A dedicated Low Cut filter eliminates unwanted noise such as floor rumble. Onboard +48 V phantom power and 20 dB Pad are provided for utmost flexibility, plus a vintage-style VU meter enables precise level indication. BEHRINGER's renowned ultra low-noise audio operational amplifiers provide outstanding sound performance. In addition, all Mini Series models can be stacked to create an ultra-compact signal processing solution.
The MIC800 delivers the sound quality of a vintage tube preamp at a mere fraction of what a true relic of the 1960s would cost. At a price this low, you owe it to yourself to find out where the unbelievably tube-like tone of the MIC800 can take your sound.
- Ultra-compact microphone modeling preamp for studio and stage applications
- High-end preamplifier for all microphone, instrument and line-level sources. Perfectly complements studio-grade condenser mics
- Ultra-flexible Preamp Modeling allows to quickly optimize your recordings
- Choose between 16 preamp voicings designed for electric and acoustic guitars, keyboards, bass guitars, drums, vocals, etc.
- Authentic VTC Tube Modeling technology creates the warmth of vacuum tubes
- Equipped with BEHRINGER's sophisticated output limiter prevents the output signal from being distorted
- Dedicated Low Cut filter eliminates unwanted noise, e.g. floor rumble
- +48 V phantom power and 20 dB Pad for utmost flexibility
- Vintage-style VU meter for precise level indication
- High-quality potentiometers and illuminated switches for long-term reliability
- All Mini Series models can be stacked on top of each other to create an ultra-compact signal processor solution
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.