Behringer FCA610 FirePower USB/FireWire audio interface
Behringer FCA610 FirePower USB/FireWire audio interfaceDetails
Due to its small size and low-latency operation, 6 In / 10 Out architecture, plus 2 highly-acclaimed XENYX mic preamps, the FCA610 is a dream come true for traveling musicians who record and edit on their laptops. The portable FCA610 can receive power from your computer's 6-pin FireWire bus or via the included external power supply. Built-in MIDI I/O allows you to connect keyboards and other outboard MIDI hardware. All standard I/O formats are supported including analog and S/PDIF (both coaxial and optical). The half-rack-space FCA610 stows easily in your travel kit.
Product Ref: 24222View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
This FIREPOWER AUDIO USB/FireWire audio interface is the ideal way to stream audio to and from your PC or Mac computer. These handy interfaces feature state-of-the-art XENYX mic preamps, legendary the world over for their pristine clarity and high-headroom sonic performance, plus our 24-Bit/96 kHz A/D-D/A converters will really respect your input. Both interfaces support Windows XP/Vista/7 plus Mac OS X and provide onboard phantom power for use with studio-grade condenser microphones. Hook up to the BEHRINGER FCA Series and instantly turn your computer into a powerful recording/editing workstation.
Your Portal to the Digital Domain
The FCA Series allows you to converse with your computer in a language it understands? digital. When you connect line-level devices, such as synthesizers or the outputs of an audio mixer to an FCA1616 or FCA610, internal 24-bit A/D (Analog to Digital) converters swing into action, turning the audio signal into digital data. Now you can record and play back your masterpiece through a pair of active studio monitors or listen in the privacy of your favorite headphones.
On the rear panel of the FCA610, you'll find ports for FireWire and USB 2.0. Inputs are balanced 1/4" jacks that accept a wide range of line-level devices. Outputs accept both balanced and unbalanced 1/4" connections. The two headphones jacks are conveniently located on the front panel, with a dedicated volume control.
The Technical Stuff
The FCA610 interface features state-of-the-art, high-resolution 24-bit A/D-D/A converters, supporting up to a 96 kHz sampling rate. Reliable Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 drivers and Mac OS X support ensure ultra-low latency operation.
Stop by your authorized BEHRINGER dealer today and join the digital revolution. With our super-affordable FIREPOWER FCA Series FireWire/USB audio interfaces, you'll get blazing-fast streaming to and from your computer, plus our amazingly sweet XENYX mic preamps, and much more-and we cover you with a comprehensive warranty program.
- Audiophile ultra low-noise, high headroom audio interface with 24-Bit/96 kHz resolution
- Multi-channel audio and MIDI operation via FireWire 400 or USB2.0
- Streams 6 inputs / 10 outputs plus 1x MIDI I/O with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Mac OS X and Windows XP or higher
- 2 state-of-the-art, phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps with individual Pad, Low Cut and Hi-Z
- Ultra-flexible connectivity via analog and S/PDIF I/O ports (coaxial and optical)
- Direct Monitoring and Main Volume control on hardware front - no confusing software mixer panel
- 2 powerful Headphone outputs with individual Volume control, Mono and Source signal select
- Level control of your stereo or 7.1 active speaker system with a single knob turn
- Smooth cross-fading between inputs and DAW playback signals while your record sessions
- Status and signal presence indication for all analog and digital I/O
- Powered via external power supply (included) or 6-pin FireWire bus
- Compact 9.5" half-rack-space form factor
- Standard port for Kensington security lock provided
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.