Behringer AMP800 MINIAMP Headphone Amp
Behringer AMP800 MINIAMP Headphone AmpDetails
If you're tracking more than one musician at a time, or if everyone in a group wants to listen to a playback, you need a monitor distribution system. The compact, flexible AMP800 can power up to eight pairs of headphones and up to 2 different stereo mixes.
Product Ref: 21846View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The AMP800 features four totally independent stereo high-power amplifier sections, each with dual outputs. You can use the phones level control plus the accurate 6-digit LED output meter per channel for easy level monitoring. There are 2 balanced stereo main inputs with independent Level and Balance controls for individual mixes, selectable for all 4 headphone amplifiers.
If you must accommodate more than eight listeners, a parallel Link Output enables cascading of several AMP800s. Long-term reliability is guaranteed thanks to high-quality potentiometers and illuminated switches, and our ultra low-noise audio operational amplifiers provide outstanding sound performance. In addition, all Mini Series models can be stacked to create an ultra-compact signal processing solution.
- Ultra-compact headphone amplifier system for studio and stage applications
- 4 independent stereo high-power amplifier sections
- Highest audio quality with virtually all types of headphones even at maximum volume
- Phones Level control plus accurate 6-segment LED output meter per channel for easy level monitoring
- 2 balanced stereo main inputs with independent Level and Balance controls for individual mixes, selectable for all 4 headphone amplifiers
- Accurate 6-segment LED main level meter for precise level indication of both line inputs
- 2 headphone outputs per channel (front and rear panel) allow a total of 8 headphones to be simultaneously connected
- Parallel Link Output allows cascading of several headphone amplifiers
- High-quality potentiometers and illuminated switches for long-term reliability
- All Mini Series models can be stacked on top of each other to create an ultra-compact signal processor solution
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.