Alesis iO Mix 4-Channel Mixer/Recorder for iPad
Alesis iO Mix 4-Channel Mixer/Recorder for iPadDetails
Product Ref: 25098View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
With the iO Mix's four-channel capability, you finally have everything you need for mixing and recording on your iPad, all in one device. Your iPad is seamlessly integrated into a compact mixing console that will be immediately familiar and easy to use. When you close iO Mix's hinged door, your iPad is completely enclosed and secure - you'll hardly be able to tell that they're separate devices.
The iO Mix allows you to connect virtually any piece of recording gear to your iPad including microphones, instruments, speakers, headphones and more. Four combo XLR-1/4" input channels are exactly where you need them on the rear of the unit. Each has trim, channel gain, pan, and low & high EQ controls located right in front of you. Push-button High Pass Filters are also available on each channel to eliminate low-frequency interference in live mixing and recording situations.
Compact, Portable Studio
With its compact design, the iO Mix is the perfect portable studio that can easily fit into your bag. Switchable 48V phantom power allows you to use studio condenser microphones, while the iO Mix's guitar-direct switch makes guitar recording easy. When it comes to recording instruments, simply connect your guitar or bass, flip the switch and use your iPad to add effects like reverb and delay. Balanced, stereo 1/4" outputs and 1/4" headphone output are also onboard, along with a switchable limiter for clip-free recordings.
The iO Mix is Core Audio-compliant, allowing you to use it with virtually any app in the App Store. Plus, your iPad's WiFi, Bluetooth, AirPlay, and 3G connectivity, allow you to tailor your sound at a moment's notice or playback audio through compatible wireless speakers. Download new effects or filters to deal with unexpected live sound needs, or download songs, videos or entirely new applications to keep your audience entertained during a gig or the band's creative energy flowing during a recording session.
Along with its four-channel mixing and recording capability, the iO Mix's ability to playback video makes it ideal for applications that were previously impossible. You can use the iO Mix to not only mix and record, but also playback live performance visuals behind the band. The iO Mix is also great for corporate presentations and business meetings, allowing up to four speakers to be mic'd and have video playing back simultaneously. With the optional Alesis Module Mount, you can attach the iO Mix to a nearby mic stand and have easy access to instantly adjust any mixing, recording or video-playback parameter.
- The world's first mixer/multi-channel interface for iPad
- Mix and record up to four channels, or a stereo mix into your iPad
- Works with mics, instruments, speakers, headphones, video monitors and projectors
- Four combo XLR-1/4" input channels, each with trim, channel gain, pan, and low & high EQ
- Switchable 48V phantom power for use with studio condenser microphones
- Guitar-direct (DI) switch for guitar recording without an amp
- Balanced stereo 1/4" outputs and 1/4" headphone output with separate volume controls
- Direct Monitor switch for latency-free input monitoring while recording
- Switchable limiter for clip-free recordings
- Hinged door completely encloses and secures your iPad
- Core Audio-compliant: works with virtually any app in the App Store
- Video output for connection to TVs and projectors: perfect for presentations, meetings and VJs
- Mountable to a mic stand using the Alesis Module Mount (sold separately)
- Complete routing and signal-management controls
- Power supply also charges your iPad
- XLR-1/4'' Combo jacks (x4)
- Gain knobs (x4)
- 75 Hz Low-Cut Filter (x4)
- Phantom Power switch (x2 - Channels 1-2; Channels 3-4)
- Guitar Direct level switch (x1 - Channel 1)
- Power Supply Input
- Main (Left, Right): 1/4'' TRS balanced
- Headphone: 1/4" TRS stereo
- Video: RCA composite
- iO Mix
- Power supply
- Apple 30-pin dock connector
- Apple Lightning dock connector
- Quickstart Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.