The Stagepas 400i is ideal for a wide range of applications, including outdoor events, school functions, church gatherings and conferences. It is also the perfect companion to any performing musician or DJ.
The PA system includes an SPX FX processor, with four different high-quality reverb settings, feedback suppressor, 1-Knob Master EQ that lets you instantly match your sound to your surroundings, and built-in pole mounts with StageLok™ technology. The dedicated subwoofer output with internal auto HPF makes it easy to expand the system if you need a little more bottom, while the switchable stereo/mono inputs mean you can quickly and easily achieve a great sound.
Connect your iPod or iPhone via the built-in USB and you can enjoy high-quality playback while also charging your device so you never have to worry about the battery running out at a critical moment.
Other features include a Hi-Z switch for high-quality electro-acoustic performance with low distortion, phantom power for condenser microphones, and a monitor output for expansion of the system with other powered speakers.
- System Type: Powered Mixer with 2 Passive Speakers
- Maximum SPL: 125dB SPL / Speaker
- Frequency Range (-10dB): 55Hz - 20kHz
- Power Consumption: 30W (Idle), 70W (1/8 Power)
- Weight (kg): 22.00 Gross, 18.89 Net
- Dimensions (cm): 56 x 38 x 68
- Mixing Channels: 8
- Analog Inputs: 4 mono mic/line + 4 mono / 2 stereo line
- Digital Inputs: USB Audio In (iPod/iPhone exclusive)
- Channel EQ: 2-band (HIGH Shelving: 8kHz, LOW Shelving: 100Hz)
- Channel Functions: Hi-Z switch: CH4, ST/MONO switch: CH5/6 - 7/8
- Digital Effects: SPX digital reverb (4 program, parameter control)
- Output Processing: Feedback suppressor, 1-Knob Master EQ™
- Phantom Power: +30V (CH1, 2)
- Outputs: Speakers Out (L, R), Monitor Out (L/Mono, R), Subwoofer Out (Mono) with auto HPF
- Power Rating (Dynamic): 400W (200W + 200W)
- Power Rating (Continuous): 360W (180W + 180W)
- Type: Two-way bass-reflex speakers
- Transducers: 8" LF cone, 1" HF voice coil compression driver
- Coverage Angle (Horizontal x Vertical): 90° x 60°
- Floor Monitor Angle: 50°
- Handle: 1 x Top
- Pole Socket: 34.8 - 35.2mm pole socket with StageLok™
This item was returned unwanted from a customer. The original boxing is scuffed and all the seals are broken.
Otherwise, the unit itself looks and operates as new, and has only been used a couple of times.
This is a great opportunity to buy a fully functioning product at a discounted price, supplied with a one year warranty.