Yamaha MG10XU Analog USB Mixer
Yamaha MG10XU Analog USB MixerDetails
The new release of Yamaha MG Series mixers includes this 10 channel USB console, featuring 3 band EQ and compression. The third generation of this great mixer includes high end professional mic preamps, giving a serious sound at a great price. The Yamaha MG mixers are built to last, featuring a rugged steel shell and a design that keeps everything sleek, but with superior noise reduction and optimal convection cooling. As well as this a SPX effects unit and on-board USB interface make it suitable for all purposes.
Product Ref: 43187View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Built to Last
The Yamaha MG Series of mixers feature a design and construction that will handle the standard wear and tear of the active musician. Featuring the steel chassis that is impact resistant and powder coated, this mixer will take any bumps and scratches without it getting damaged or looking old. The sleek design does not compromise any part of the finished product. A state of the art design allows for convection cooling, meaning your power unit will not overheat your unit after continuous use. Separating the power supply from the analog circuitry inside the mixer allows for near silent background noise, allowing for a serious and high quality output sound. As well as this, the knob placement has been put above the chassis of the console, thus not damaging circuitry underneath should the device ever be dropped or mishandled.
Flexibility At Its Core
The MG10 includes a number of features that make it stand out above the rest of compact mixers on the market. It has phantom power on the first four channel's class A preamps for any condenser microphones..These four channels also include a 3 band EQ and a high pass filter, allowing a lot of frequency control on such a small mixer. As well as this, three stereo channels for jack devices make up channels 5 through to 10. Outputs are aplenty on the MG10, featuring stereo jack and XLR outputs, as well as a stereo jack monitor and phones output for monitoring purposes.
SPX Effects and USB Interface
The MG10XU Model includes an audio interface, which allows you to be able to record the stereo output of any of your creations straight on to a computer or other recording device. This mixer also allows you to playback your recordings via channel 9 and 10, meaning you can listen to your latest tracks back through your mixer! As well as this, there is a SPX effects unit containing 24 effects. This will enable your sounds to be perfected with a variety of effects. Also included with the mixer is a copy of Cubase AI, allowing for instant recording.
On top of the smaller MG06, this mixer includes full adjustable panning on all channels, making it easy to give a fully stereo image when gigging. As well as this, the mixer also has an effects out/return function, allowing an external effects board to be added, and with full individual control of the FX level on each channel. As well as this, a compression knob has been added to channels 1 and 2, allowing for easy control over instruments or vocals with fluctuating volumes.
- Inputs: 10, 4 Combo Channels + 3 Stereo Jack Channels
- Outputs: Stereo XLR, Stereo Jack + Stereo Jack Monitor, Phones Out
- Phantom Power: Yes, Channels 1-4
- Chassis: Impact Resistant Metal
- EQ: 3 Band + HPF (Channel 1-4), 2 band + HPF (Channel 5-10)
- Preamps: Studio-grade class-A discrete "D-PRE"
- FX Send: Yes, Yes, Individual Channel Control
- Panning: Yes, All Channels
- Compression: Yes, Channels 1 and 2
- USB Compatibility: Yes, In and Out
- Effects: 24
- Software: Cubase Ai Included
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.