Shure SM7B Dynamic Studio Microphone
Shure SM7B Dynamic Studio MicrophoneDetails
Product Ref: 20985View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The SM7B is optimised to deliver an incredibly smooth sound with reliable reproduction. To ensure protection against broadband interference caused by computer monitors, the SM7B features improved rejection against electromagnetic hum. The internal shock isolation vastly reduces the amount of mechanical noise during transmission. Continuing to protect the pure sound, the pop filter efficiently disposes of explosive breath sounds. Finally, the dynamic microphone is easy to mount thanks to the yoke mounting and captive stand nut, giving you complete control over the mic's positioning.
"The Shure SM7B has a big enough frequency response and dynamic range to compete with a good condenser any day... might be the perfect mic for the low-budget project DAW." - Tape Op Magazine
Included In The Box
- 1 x Shure SM7B Studio Microphone
- 1 x A7WS Detachable Windscreen
- 1 x RPM602 Switch Cover Plate
- Flat, wide-range frequency response
- Bass rolloff & mid-range emphasis controls
- Graphic display for response settings
- Improved electromagnetic hum rejection
- Internal 'air suspension' shock isolation
- Highly effective pop filter
- Classic cardioid polar pick-up pattern
- Rugged, robust construction & cartridge protection
- Yoke mounting with captive stand nut
- Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: Adjustable, 50Hz - 20kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Impedance: 150Ω
- Sensitivity: -59 dBV/Pa - 1.12 mV/Pa
- Polarity: Positive Pressure On Diaphragm Produces Positive Voltage On Pin 2 Relative To Pin 3
- Switchable Low Cut: No
- Connectors: XLR
- Attenuator: No
- Interchangeable Capsule: No
- Main Functionality: Broadcasting
- Headphone Output: No
- Switches: Bass Rolloff and Mid-Range Emphasis. Slotted Response Selector Switches
- Cartridge: Fixed
- Cartridge Shock Mount: Internal Air-Suspension Shock and Vibration Isolator
- Swivel Assembly: Integrated, Captive Nut For Ease Of Attachment To Stand, Fits 5/8 in.-27 Thread
- Case: Dark Grey Enamel Aluminium and Steel Case With Dark Gray Foam Windscreen
- Weight: 765.4 g
- Height: 198.7 mm
- Width: 117 mm
- Depth: 96 mm
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.