Shure SM58S With Boom Mic Stand and 6m Cable
Shure SM58S With Boom Mic Stand and 6m CableDetails
This pack includes a boom mic stand, mic clip and a 6m XLR-XLR cable.
Product Ref: 17567View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Consistently the first choice for performers everywhere, the Shure SM58S unidirectional cardioid dynamic vocal microphone is designed for professional vocal use in live performance, sound reinforcement and studio recording.
The SM58S has a tailored vocal response for a sound which is a world standard for singing or speech. A highly effective, built-in spherical filter minimises wind, breath and vocal 'pop' noises. A cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimising unwanted background noise.
Made with a rugged construction, a proven shock-mount system and a steel mesh grille, all ensuring that even with rough handling, the tour-proof SM58S will perform consistently, outdoors or indoors.
MI Pro Survey Winner 2009: Best Microphone
ProSound Reader's Choice Award 2009: Dynamic Microphones
Features and Specifications
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter
- Supplied with break-resistant stand adapter which rotates 180 degrees
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability
- Cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 15 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): -54.5 dBv/Pa / 1.88 mV/Pa
- Controls: On/Off Switch
- Weight: 298g
- Shure SM58S Microphone
- Zippered storage bag
- Swivel stand adapter
- Boom microphone stand
- Microphone clip
- 6m XLR cable
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.