Shure SE846 Sound Isolating Earphones
Shure SE846 Sound Isolating EarphonesDetails
The Shure SE846 sound isolating earphones feature quad micro-drivers, detachable cables with a user tune-able frequency response delivering incredible audio quality with detail and definition.
Product Ref: 40252View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Shure SE846 in ear headphones provide extended high frequency reproduction alongside a tight and true low-end performance. Quad High-Definition MicroDrivers give the SE846 isolating earphones a huge dynamic range with total clarity- with a frequency response can be customised to sound warm, balanced or bright using the included filter sets. The detachable wireform fit cable and wide variety of included accessories allow total comfort for the user and ensure a top of the line, tailored listening experience.
Whether you are looking for accurate and reliable on stage monitoring for live performance, or an incredibly defined 'hi-fi' listening experience when on the move, Shure SE846 Sound Isolation Earphones offer high quality audio reproduction designed to deliver.
The Shure SE846 Earphones were given a 5 Star review by What HiFi.
"These 'phones give the impression of delivering every last nuance, and do so in an appealingly natural and understated way. A grand is a lot of money for any headphones, but given an appropriately talented system we think the SE846s are good enough to justify that kind of outlay." - What HiFi
- Four custom-engineered, balanced armature drivers tailored to blend precisely with each other.
- Three way system configuration for dedicated low, mid and high frequency distribution
- Groundbreaking low-pass filter enables low-end roll-off at 3dB at 90Hz ( 10dB at 250Hz)
- Adjustable sound signatures via changeable nozzle inserts and removable, metal nozzle: balanced, warm and bright options included.
- Comfortable, sound isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise.
- Sound isolation technology prevents outside noise from interfering with audio, whether on-stage or on the go.
- Lightweight, low profile shape with optimized nozzle angle is designed to rest comfortably in the ear.
- Over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
- Kevlar reinforced cable allows easy replacement or customization- MMCX Connector & lock-snap mechanism allows 360-degree rotation.
- Formable wire ensures secure placement, and over the ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
- Rugged, ergonomic housing with sweat-resistant construction is built to withstand the extremes of on-stage or everyday wear.
- Speaker: Quad High-Definition MicroDrivers with True Subwoofer
- Sensitivity: 114 dB SPL/mW
- Impedance: 9 Ohms
- Noise Attenuation: Up to 37 dB
- Frequency Range: 15 Hz - 20 kHz
- Weight: 30 g
- Cable: 162 cm (detachable with wireform fit (114 cm cable also included))
- Colour: Crystal Clear
- Input Connector: 3.5 mm, gold-plated
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.