Sennheiser HD 650 Audiophile Open Dynamic Headphones
Sennheiser HD 650 Audiophile Open Dynamic HeadphonesDetails
Sennheiser's Audiophile HD 650 are the ultimate in open, dynamic headphone design. Developed from the award-winning HD 600 headphones, the HD 650s feature improved materials for even better sound reproduction.
Product Ref: 30052View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The HD650's by Sennheiser promise to captivate the listener with their expressiveness and emotion while maintaining absolute precision and lifelike reproduction making them ideal for Studio use.
- Systems with narrow tolerances (± 1 dB), hand-picked in pairs
- Highly optimised magnet systems for minimum harmonic and intermodulation distortion
- High-quality titanium/silver finish
- A specially developed damping element, made from fine acoustic metal mesh, ensures a precise damping over the entire diaphragm surface, highly constant in all climates.
- Specially modulated connecting cable (detachable) made from highly conductive OFC copper, Kevlar-reinforced, with very low handling noise, i.e. low structure-borne sound sensitivity
- Extremely lightweight aluminium voice coils ensure excellent transient response
- Gold plated ¼" jack plug with adaptor lead to 3.5 mm jack plug
- Nominal Impedance: 300 Ω
- Contact Pressure: ca. 2,5 N
- Weight w/o Cable: ca. 260g
- Jack Plug: 6,3/3,5 mm stereo
- Transducer Principle (Headphones): Dynamic, Open
- Ear Coupling: Circumaural
- Cable Length: 3m
- Frequency Response (headphones): 10 - 39500 Hz
- Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 103 dB
- THD, Total Harmonic Distortion: 0,05
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.