Sennheiser HD 215 II Closed DJ Headphones
Sennheiser HD 215 II Closed DJ HeadphonesDetails
Product Ref: 41455View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Designed For DJ Use
The HD 215 closed headphones are designed for use with DJ monitoring and sound engineers, however they are suitable for any situation where you desire excellent sound quality. The HD 215 headphones deliver excellent sound characteristics whilst shielding outside noise. Combined with the rotatable earcups and single-sided coiled cable, the Sennheiser headphones are very comfortable to wear and include a convenient protective pouch for safe storage and transport.
Included In The Box
- 1 x HD 215 Headphone With Detachable Single-Sided Coiled Cable
- 1 x 6.3 mm Adaptor
- 1 x Convenient Protective Pouch
- Excellent stereo sound
- Spatial sound image
- Outstanding wearing comfort for long listening sessions
- Excellent attenuation of ambient noise
- Ear cup is rotatable for one-ear listening
- Convenient protective pouch included
- Extremely rugged
- Single-sided coiled cable, detachable
- Comfortable headband and ear pads
- 1 /4" (6.3 mm) screw-on jack adaptor, gold-plated (Foto)
- 2-year warranty
- Wearing Style: Headband
- Colour: black
- Headphone Frequency Response: 12 - 22000 Hz
- Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 112 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 0.2
- Ear Coupling: Circumaural
- Jack Plug: 3.5/6.3 mm stereo
- Cable Length: 3 m
- Transducer Principle: Dynamic, closed
- Weight (Without Cable): 280 g
- Nominal Impedance: 32 Ω
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.