Sennheiser E600 Drum Kit Microphone Set
Sennheiser E600 Drum Kit Microphone SetDetails
Product Ref: 47144View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Sennheiser e602 MKII Kick Drum MicThe Sennheiser e602 MKII Kick Drum Mic allows you to not only hear the beat clearly but feel the beat as well. The e602 is a dynamic mic with expanded bass range and is designed for extreme sound pressure ranges. Thanks to the e602 MKII your kick drum sound will stay dynamic, warm and substantial at all times.
- Rugged, lightweight aluminium body for stable positioning on long microphone boom arms
- Lightweight high-performance voice coil construction
- Fast transient response
- Low frequency extension
- Ideal for direct use on the most problematic bass signal
- Frequency-independent directivity provides isolation from other on-stage signals
- Humbucking coil
- Integral stand mount
Sennheiser e614 Overhead Condenser MicThe Sennheiser e614 Overhead Condenser Mic is useful for overheads, hi hats and more. The e614 is a condenser mic that has brilliant directivity over the full frequency range and produces a natural, precise sound whilst remaining incredibly rugged.
- Rugged design
- Effective rejection of incidental rear noise
- Excellent directivity across the whole frequency range Full, natural sound High maximum sound pressure level
- Wide frequency response
- Frequency response 40 Hz - 20 kHz
- Transducer principle permanently polarized condenser
- Pick-up pattern supercardioid
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz) 3 mV/Pa = - 50dB (0 dB = 1 V/Pa)
- Nominal impedance 50 Ohm
- Min. terminating impedance 1 kOhm
- Dimensions W = 20mm, L = 100mm
- Maximum sound pressure level (passiv) 139 dB/SPL
Sennheiser e604 Drum MicThe Sennheiser e604 Drum Mic is a compact dynamic microphone that transmits extreme sound pressure levels without distortion and is made from a high quality fibreglass to keep this mic durable. The e604 emphasises high and upper mid tones as well as keeping the low tones open and clear. Thanks to its clip on holder it is mounted and ready to go in seconds.
- Rugged reinforced fibreglass body
- Low sensitivity to impact and handling noise
- Very high sound pressure handling capability
- Low distortion microphone
- Hum compensating coil
- Easy to position due to compact design
- Integral stand mount
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.