RedSub DI-2000 Bass DI + Drive Pedal
RedSub DI-2000 Bass DI + Drive PedalDetails
The RedSub DI-2000 is a portable compact unit that is much more than just a DI box! It is also a pre-amp and overdrive pedal, capable of producing vintage tones, bright warm sounds, modern distortions, and excellent frequencies care of the 3-band EQ. With flexible connections including a jack, parallel jack and XLR outputs, as well as a ground lift, a rugged steel case and both battery or AC power, it is a fantastic unit at an great price.
Product Ref: 20863View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Another great pedal in the RedSub pedal series, designed especially for bass. Featuring a rugged high grade steel casing with rubber protectors, true bypass switches, 9v AC or battery power, an easy access battery compartment and standard jack input and outputs, along with additional XLR, jack and parallel jack outputs; this pedal offers fantastic value for money.
The DI-2000 is a truly versatile pedal. It is a DI box, a pre-amp and an overdrive pedal, all three in the same size as one! The pedal has Color, Contour, Blend and Drive Level controls, giving a wide range of overdrive and distortion tones, as well as an Overall Level control, and a 3-band EQ, so whether you are driving the sound or not, you will always get a great sound through the DI.
The DI-2000 is a fully functional DI box, as well as being a drive pedal, and includes an XLR output for going straight into the desk, with a Ground Lift switch, as well as a jack output for connecting to an amp, and a parallel jack Output. It is a great unit for on stage as well as in the studio, and can be powered by 9v battery as well as a 9v AC power supply
- Input Sensitivity/Resistance: -30dBu470KΩ
- Output Impedance: 1KΩ
- Current Draw: 23mA
- Connectors: Input (Jack), Output (Jack), Parallel Output (Jack), XLR Output, DC input
- Controls: On/off switch, Level , Blend, Drive, Contour, Color, Treble, Middle, Bass, Ground Lift
- Bypass: True Bypass
- Indicator: Check indicator (also functions as battery check indicator)
- Power Supply: 9V Alkaline Battery or 9v Adapter
- Dimensions: W 97mm X H 128mm X D 50mm
RedSub is a premium brand of Gear4music.com
RedSub manufactures premium-level bass guitar amplifiers using high-grade components, quality craftsmanship, custom speakers and the latest in analogue and digital bass amp technology.
Providing distinctive looks, as well as the professional features found on much higher price tag amplifiers, Redsub deliver the ultimate in value, power, looks and sound.
With a power range from 35w through to 500w; be it practice or performance, a RedSub amp will meet the measure. RedSub bass amps bring a new level of quality and affordability to the professional bass guitar amp market.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.