PreSonus StudioLive 32.4.2AI Digital Mixing System
PreSonus StudioLive 32.4.2AI Digital Mixing SystemDetails
The new mixer from PreSonus features next-generation Active Integration technology, including a dual-core computing engine that packs over 64 times the processing power and an incredible 10,000 times more RAM than the previous model. Its sophisticated, integral communications also makes possible wireless control of the mixer without requiring an external computer.
Product Ref: 33336View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Featuring 32 Class A XMAX mic preamps with individually switched phantom power (plus an XMAX preamp for the Talkback input with always-on phantom), 32 line inputs, 14 aux mixes, 4 subgroups with variable output delay, Fat Channel dynamics processing and parametric EQ, a 48x34 FireWire S800 audio interface, and much more, StudioLive 32.4.2AI takes affordable digital mixing to a new level of sophistication.
- 33 mic high-headroom Class A XMAX mic pre-amplifiers (32 channels plus Talkback)
- 32 balanced TRS line inputs
- 4 subgroups
- 14 auxiliary mixes
- 48-in/34-out FireWire S800 digital recording interface (24-bit/44.1 kHz and 48 kHz)
- Studio One Artist Digital Audio Workstation software for Mac and Windows
- Capture 2.0 recording software for Mac and Windows
- StudioLive Remote-AI mixer-control software for iPad available free from Apple App Store
- QMix-AI aux-control software for iPhone and iPod touch available free from Apple App Store
- Direct recording interface compatible with Logic, Nuendo, Cubase, Sonar, Digital Performer, Ableton Live, and more
- +48V phantom power switch for condenser microphones
- 100 mm precision faders
- 6 mute groups with All On/All Off switches
- Analog ¼" insert (rear panel)
- Talkback System
- Stereo link for input channels, aux buses, and subgroups
- Phase reverse (main channels only)
- 4 internal digital effects-processors (2 reverbs, 2 delays), each with 50 customizable presets
- 16 31-band graphic equalizers
- 32 main inputs, each with XLR mic, ¼" line, and ¼" inserts 2 ¼" balanced stereo (L/R) aux inputs
- 1 XLR talkback-mic input with XMAX preamp, phantom power (always on), and level control
- Unbalanced RCA stereo (L/R) tape inputs and outputs
- Dedicated USB 2.0 port and included Wi-Fi LAN adapter for wireless communications
- Rugged, non-flex steel chassis
- 100 mm long-throw faders
- Military-grade, quick-touch buttons
- BNC 12V lamp socket
For further features and specifications of the PreSonus StudioLive 32.4.2AI Digital Mixing Console please download the PDF from the link below
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.