Mackie DLM12S Active PA Subwoofer
Mackie DLM12S Active PA SubwooferDetails
This 12" Powered Subwoofer is packed with 2000W of power through ultra-efficient Class-D amplification. But not only does it possess such an amount of power, it also boasts a one-touch digital processor, six total XLR connects for flexible I/O control, control capabilities for professional applications and of course its deceiving and innovative compact design. This is a subwoofer full of surprises.
Product Ref: 29361View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
This heat-treated woofer has a 3" voice coil and its frequency capabilities descends and meets ultra-low frequencies down to 35 Hz.
The amazing compact design of this subwoofer means that you could potentially fit an entire DLM system into a car. Designed for easy stack storage, the Mackie DLM12S Active PA Subwoofer is small in size but big in power, with a rugged, powder-coated 20 gauge steel grille, and a weight of just 47lb (21.3kg).
The Mackie DLM12S Active PA Subwoofer's DLP Digital Processor boasts a one-touch system with a bright OLED screen and allows precise digital crossover. You can use presets with DLM and SRM series full-range loudspeakers, or use the variable crossover control to allow optimisation for any other loudspeakers.
The six total XLR connects consist of two line level inputs, two full-range outputs for side fills etc. and two high-pass outputs for direct connection to DLM loudspeakers.
Take advantage of system control for professional applications. This subwoofer has an alignment delay up to 300ms for delay stack, balcony etc., it has three memory location for instant venue setting recall and the Smart Protect DSP assures dynamic protection for your amp/driver.
- Power: 2000W System Power
- Max SPL Peak: 125dB @ 1m
- Frequency Response: 35Hz - 120Hz (-10dB)
- Size: 12.0 x 12.1 x 11.9" (445 x 417 x 529mm)
- Weight: 47 lbs. / 21. 3 kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.