Line 6 StageSource L2m 2-Way Active PA Speaker
Line 6 StageSource L2m 2-Way Active PA SpeakerDetails
The Line 6 StageSource L2m is an two-way active multi-purpose PA loudspeaker. A speaker that automatically senses its position and adjusts its amplifier settings, with 6 preset user selectable EQ modes to provide an integrated professional live sound solution for a variety of common scenarios.
Product Ref: 33286View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
A 800-watt, two-way, bi-amped speaker system, the Line 6 L2m delivers huge power with outstanding sound quality and dependability. Featuring six powerful DSP-based SmartSpeaker modes, the L2m allows you to quickly optimise the speakers amplifier and EQ controls for any live situation.
Clever onboard accelerometers and pole-mount sensors detect the speakers orientation, automatically setting the amplifier mode to ensure the best possible sound every time, whilst XLR-Jack combo & RCA inputs, two XLR line outputs and the clever L6 LINK digital IN/OUT system make connectivity easy.
The Line 6 L2m is an incredibly versatile speaker giving bullet proof reliability and phenomenal sound quality.
- Line 6 StageSource L2-series speakers share the same features as the L3 series, with the exception of wattage and driver size/configuration.
Powerful, 2 Way Design
The StageSource L2m is a 2-way, bi-amped speaker system with a dual-braced, tour-grade, plywood enclosure both of which combine to deliver astounding power and durability. Using the Smart Speaker Modes mentioned above, the system enables the fine adjustment of crossover points, component levels and dynamic control, ensuring the L2m performs optimally across all applications.
L6 LINK is a digital networking protocol which simplifies the setup of multiple speakers. Line 6 live sound products combine to form an intelligent ecosystem with super-fast setup designed to help you sound your best. Line 6 loudspeakers will automatically configure, pan stereo signals, adjust Smart Speaker modes and perform system optimisation. Add StageSource L3s subwoofers to the mix and the system automatically sends them the summed signals and sets the crossovers.
Spin and Mount
An internal accelerometer, optical sensors and DSP accelerate setup allow the system to select the appropriate Smart Speaker mode and automatically adjust its performance. For example, when the unit is in a horizontal position, it automatically selects Floor Monitor mode which provides a slight reduction in low-frequency content to counteract coupling.
If any backline mode is chosen - (keyboard or guitars) the L2m checks its orientation and whether it is on a pole. If the speaker is vertical and not on a pole, the L2m activates Virtual Tilt-back, which optimises the speaker tuning to achieve an upward tilt to its main axis. This helps to aim the sound upward towards the performer's ears when the speaker is placed on the ground. If the speaker is on a pole, it doesn't activate Virtual Tilt-back because it assumes that the speaker is elevated and aimed in the desired direction.
Intelligent 12 band feedback suppression on the StageSource L2m identifies problem frequencies and adjusts levels without affecting the overall sound. You can set the feedback analyser to one of three modes depending how aggressively you want it to work.
Whether you're using a single L2m as a standalone PA or multiple L3m speakers as main PA, monitors and backline, the StageSource provides true scalability. If needed, add StageSource L3s subwoofers and customise a configuration to meet your own live sound needs.
However you're using the StageSource L2m you can be sure it is ready for whatever you throw at it. The sturdy enclosure is constructed if dual braced, heavy duty plywood with a tour-grade steel grille and a protective screen backing that protects the drivers from damage.
- Powerful 800-watt, two-way design
- Road-ready and robust construction
- Multi-functional design for use in any situation
- Smart speaker modes optimise the sound for any environment
- Integrated feedback suppression identifies problem frequencies and precisely reduces them
- Can be quickly networked and controlled via the L6 LINK system
- System Type: 10", 2-way, bi-amplified loudspeaker system
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 44Hz to 19 kHz, (Reference/P.A. Speaker Mode,free-field)
- Input Types: Line-level XLR-1/4", balanced Stereo RCA, L6 LINK XLR
- Maximum SPL Output: 132 dB peak @ 1 meter(unweighted, measured indoors with music program material)
- Controls: Feedback Suppression On/Off/Mode, Master Level, Speaker Mode
- Indicators: Signal Present/Clip, Feedback Suppression On/Off/Mode, Limit, 6 x Speaker Mode, L6 LINK Status
- Output Types: Balanced Loop Thru XLR, Balanced Mix Out XLR, L6 LINK XLR
For further details of the Line 6 StageSource L2m active PA speaker, please download the PDF from the link below.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.