Line 6 POD HD Pro X Rack Multi-effect Processor
Line 6 POD HD Pro X Rack Multi-effect ProcessorDetails
Giving you more power than ever to define your sound, the POD HD Pro X is the ultimate tone-palette, whether you crave classics or have the need for something new.
Product Ref: 40411View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The rack-mountable effects processor contains a collection of world-class HD amps for unmatched depth and touch response, plus the most powerful combination of dynamic DSP and flexible routing options you'll find in this class.
Comprehensive I/O options provide a professional studio interface, it's the ideal foundation for any guitar setup.
World-Class HD Amps
Each HD amp delivers incredible sonic depth, character and touch nuances from vintage amps to modern powerhouses. That's just the beginning, you can cuztomise the tone and response of each amp with an extensive set of parameters. Amps include Fender Blackface, Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier, Vox AC and Ampeg Portaflex models.
Over 100 Stomp and Studio Effects
POD HD Pro X gives you more than 100 boutique and studio stomp effects, allowing you to take your sound in any direction. Discover entirely new sounds by mixing and matching up to eight simultaneous effects or emulate classic signal chains with distortions, delays, reverbs and more.
More Processing Power
The POD HD Pro X has greater processing powert than anything in its class, it's built for tone creation. Stack the effects wherever you want them. Mix and match in virtually endless combinations and use the 512 presets to recall your favourite tones when you need them.
Create complex and rich tones without the setup headaches or traditional dual-amp rigs. You can route your guitar through two completely independent paths, each with its own HD amp and effects chain. Whether you want to configure elaborate signal chains for more traditional stereo amp setups or create unique soundscapes, the POD HD Pro X is the right tool.
Flexible I/O Options
You'll find all the connections you need for studio, stage and anywhere in between. If you need more stompboxes or outboard effects, you can add them in, connect a mic to record vocals or acoustic instruments, or hook the POD HD Pro X into your computer tp use with your favourite DAW. POD HD Pro X Edit is included, a free editor and librarian software that makes it easy to tweak all of your tones.
Features / Specifications
- Extensive collection of award-winning HD amps for authentic tone and feel
- 100+ studio and stomp effects - use up to eight simultaneously
- Selectable speaker cabinets and mics
- Unparalleled flexibility to craft your tones:
- Dual signal paths
- Multiple routing options
- Dynamic DSP with more power for amps and effects
- Stereo FX loop can be inserted anywhere in the signal chain
- Comprehensive I/O includes USB 2.0, MIDI, S/PDIF, AES/EBU, balanced XLR outputs, 1/4" dry out, integrated mic preamp and more
- Guitar input with variable impedance
- L6 LINK connection for integrating and controlling DT-series amplifiers and StageSource-series loudspeakers
- VDI connection for integrating and controlling James Tyler Variax guitars
- 8 set lists containing 64 presets
- 512 user-writable preset locations
- Integrated 48-second looper
- Built-in chromatic tuner
- Professional-grade construction
- Downloadable POD HD Pro X software editor/patch librarian
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.