Electro Voice ZXA1-SUB 12 Inch Active 800 Watt Subwoofer
Electro Voice ZXA1-SUB 12 Inch Active 800 Watt SubwooferDetails
The Electro Voice ZXA1-Sub extends the speaker's performance into the low end. A sleek, loud and compact amplified subwoofer, the ZXA1-Sub makes set up of a professional sound system quick and easy.
Product Ref: 41392View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The ZXA1-Sub's low end boost switch supplies a boost at 60Hz providing a rich, deeper bass. A polarity switch provides more compatibility with other top boxes and includes an IEC jack for power, commonly used on computer and pro audio equipment.
The dual inputs and outputs mean easy cable management and mono sub configuration. The wooden enclosure gives better management and enhancement of the low frequencies and increased durability. Pole mounts and solid easy grip handles make the ZXA1-Sub ideal for many portable applications.
- Amplifier Power: 800 Watts (RMS)
- Colour: Black
- Coverage: (Nominal -6 dB) Omnidirectional
- Input Connections: (2) XLR Stereo Input, (2) XLR Stereo Output
- Power Requirement: 120V: 90V-132v, 1.0 A, 50-60Hz 230V: 190V-264V, 0.6A, 50-60Hz
- Speaker Type: Powered Subwoofer
- Frequency Response: (-3 dB) 53?93 Hz Half Space
- Frequency Response: (-10 dB) 44?118 Hz Half Space
- Max. SPL/1m: (calc) 126 dB Half Space
- System Power Handling: (Continuous/Program/Peak) 700 Watts
- LF Transducer: (1) EVS-12S, 305mm (12") Woofer
- Crossover Frequency: 100 Hz
- Enclosure Material: 9-ply, 15mm Plywood, Internally Braced, with Textured Paint
- Outdoor: No
- Grill: 16GA Steel with Black Powdercoat
- Height: 400 mm (15.75")
- Width: 444.5 mm (17.5")
- Depth: 457.2 mm (18")
- Weight Net: 20.9 kg (46.08 lbs)
- Shipping Weight: 26.5 kg (58.42 lbs)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.