View Full Description
ALTO TOURMAX SX112
Built to take a beating night after night, week after week, the TOURMAX SX112's cabinet is made of thick Baltic Birch, features a heavy-duty steel grill that's built to last, and is covered in a rugged black textured finish that is scratch and dent resistant. Recessed handles makes the TOURMAX SX112 easy and safe to move from rehearsal space to stage and back again while heavy-duty rubber feet ensure that it stays put no matter how much volume you pump through it.
The TOURMAX SX112 delivers a big sound with a high-performance 12-inch LF driver (2-inch voice coil), and an exacting 1-inch HF driver. What's more, it utilises a trapezoidal design which greatly decreases the resonance of the standing wave in the cabinet for a more true and exact sound reproduction. The TOURMAX SX112 is the perfect solution for club installations, rehearsal spaces, gigging musicians, mobile DJs, and houses of worship who need additional sound reinforcement.
- 800 Watts Peak Power Rating
- 400 Watts Program / 200 Watts Continuous
- 12'' Low-Frequency Transducer
- 1'' Neodymium High-Frequency Driver
- Full Length Metal Grille
- Two Parallel Speakon NL4 Jacks for Input and Through Connections
- Lightweight, Trapezoidal Cabinet with Handles
- Rugged, Black Textured Finish
- Continuous Power: 200 Watts
- Program Power: 400 Watts
- Peak Power: 800 Watts
- Max SPL at 1m: 119 dB Program / 122 dB Peak
- Frequency Response (-10dB): 65 Hz-20 kHz
- Impedance: 8 Ohms Nominal
- Crossover Frequency: 2.5 kHz /12 dB / Octave
- Protection: Electronic dynamic protection
- Low Frequency Driver: 12" Woofer / 2" Voice coil
- High Frequency Driver: 1" neodymium driver / 1" voice coil
- Coverage (H x V): 90° H x 60° V elliptical wave guide
- Connectors: 2 x SPK4 @Power Input / Link
- Cabinet: Trapezoidal shape, composite wood, metal handle, black paint finish
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 650mm x 400mm x 365mm
Weight: 43.87 lb
SubZero 600W Powered DSP Mixer by Gear4music
For precise, high-performance amplification, the 600W Powered DSP Mixer by Gear4music represents fantastic value for money. This mixer features an array of inputs, including 8 XLR Mic input channels, 4 stereo-line input channels, 2 stereo return line input channels and a stereo RCA tape input and output.
This great value powered mixer also features an inbuilt 16 program Digital Signal Processor offering an array of digital effects that can be assigned to each channel, including a range of reverb effects, delay, and chorus effects, so you will always be able to find the right sound, whatever the venue.
This compact unit is presented in a rugged, yet lightweight casing, making it easy to transport. Integrated to the casing is a retractable carry handle, making carrying the unit even easier. Ideal for taking to gigs!
- 2 x 300W power output at 4 Ohms
- Built in Phantom Power +48V
- Precision level display with peak hold
- Three band EQ on each channel
- Low cut filter on each channel
- Built in 16 program DSP
- Mute function on all channels
- High grade ALPS potentiometers
- Precision 45mm faders
- 1/4" Jack and Speakon outputs
- Band Width: 20HZ-20KHz ≤ ± 0.5dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.05 (20Hz-20KHz)
- Input Gain Trim: 40dB
- Output Power: 2 x 300W @ 4Ω
- Equalization Range:
- Low: 100Hz±15dB
- Mid: 2.7KHzHz±15dB
- High: 10KHz±15dB
- Max Output: +20dB
- Low Cut: 100Hz/-12dB
- Dimensions: 380mm x 345mm 90mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.