Nord Pedal Keys 27 MIDI Pedalboard
Nord Pedal Keys 27 MIDI PedalboardDetails
The Pedal Keys 27 is a MIDI pedal board with 27 keys, equipped with an integrated swell pedal. Housed in a sturdy aluminum chassis, The Nord MIDI Pedalboard is both lightweight and rugged. It communicates via MIDI and can be used with other MIDI compatible equipment.
Product Ref: 44317View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The long keys have a wooden finish and a length of 350 mm (13.8"), making them perfect for using the toe-heel technique whilst playing. Colored in grey, the short keys offer better visibility even in a very dark environment.
The Pedal Key 27 has a range from C2 to D4, with MIDI notes 36 to 62 and the Pedal Keys transmitting on MIDI channel 3. The swell pedal is easy to mount on the top panel and provides you with comfortable and direct access to this important functionality. The resistance of the pivotal travel of the pedal can be set by using two internal adjustment screws inside the pedal housing.
- Keys: 27 keys, range C2 to D4 (MIDI note 36 to 62)
- Transmitting MIDI Channel: 3
- Swell pedal resistance: 10 kOhm
- Swell pedal cable length: Approximately 2000 mm(78.7")
- Dimensions: 1055 (41.5") x 320 (12.6") x 620 (24.4") mm (W x H x D), with the swell pedal mounted in place.
- Weight: 15.5 kg (34lbs)
- Included Accessories: Assembly manual, MIDI cable, Power adapter, 9 volt DC
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.