Nord Drum 2 Drum Synthesizer
Nord Drum 2 Drum SynthesizerDetails
Product Ref: 34661View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Nord Drum 2 is a fantastic piece of gear perfect for any drummer as it provides an expansion to your existing set up by featuring 6 programmable, responsive and sensitive pads to add a unique tones and flourishes to your drumming. Also with the ability to connect drum triggers from your pre-existing kit to the Drum 2 you can completely re-model the sound of your kit perfect from drummers requiring electronic sounding drum tones.The Nord Drum 2's sound engine features Resonance modeling, Subtractive and FM-synthesis in addition to a comprehensive Noise section with High-Pass, Low-pass and Band-Pass filters and offers an extreme level of control over the dynamic response.
Each of the channels can be roughened up with a sample rate reducing Crush effect or non-linear distortion. Now you can create and play anything from classic analog drum machine sounds and 80's disco toms to mind-blowing realistic percussion sounds you've never heard before.
- 6-Channel Percussion Synthesizer
- Second Generation Sound Engine with Resonant Synthesis
- Subtractive Synthesis and FM Synthesis
- Drive, Crush and EQ Effects Per Channel
- Repeat Mode for Delay like Effects
- 6 Generic Trigger Inputs
- Nord Pad Input (Ethernet)
- Midi In/Out and Full CC-Control
- Stereo Output
- Headphone Output
- 6-Channel Percussion Modelling Synth
- Tone Section - Resonance Modeling, Subtractive and FM-Synthesis
- Noise Section - Low Pass 12dB/24dB, High Pass 12dB/24dB, High Pass High Cut and Band Pass 6dB/12dB Filter
- Adjustable Resonance and Filter Envelope Response
- Attack Envelope with Additional LFO Mode Controls and Hand Clap Mode
- Click Section - Several Click Models with Adjustable Level
- Adjustable Input Threshold
- Adjustable Input Sensitivity
- Channel Peak/Activity Indicator
- When a Nord Pad is Connected, a Kick Drum Pad Can Also Be Connected To Input 1
- MIDI Note On/Off
- MIDI Program Change
- MIDI CC Parameter Control
- 2 x 1/4" Unbalanced Audio Inputs
- 3.5mm Stereo Headphone Output
- MIDI in/out, 5 Pin DIN
- 6 x 1/4" Trigger Inputs
- Nord Pad Input - RJ45 Connector
- DC Input - 12V, 250mA
- 4 Character LED Display
- 8 Banks x 50 Programs (400 Program Locations in Total)
- Free OS Updates
Dimensions & Weight:
- Width: 8.74"
- Height: 5.51"
- Depth: 1.69"
- Weight: 695g
- User Manual
- Universal Module Mount
- Universal Power Adapter
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.