Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S61 with Bag
Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S61 with BagDetails
Product Ref: 52622View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Now included with your Native Instruments controller is Komplete Select. This bundle allows you to create music straight out of the box and gives you access to a wide range of high quality Native Sounds. Among the included instruments are NI?s best-selling MASSIVE synth, the new sampled piano instrument THE GENTLEMAN, the true-to-life analog emulation MONARK synth and the acoustic/electric drum laboratory DRUMLAB, providing a production-ready system out of the box.
Komplete Select Features
- Komplete Select includes: Massive, Monark, Reaktor Prism, Retro Machines, The Gentleman, Vintage Organs, Scrabee MK1, West Africa, Drum Lab, and Solid Bus Comp
- Worth over $1000 if purchased separately
- Komplete Select owners get upgrade deals towards Komplete 10 and Komplete Ultimate
- Registered owners Maschine 2 and Komplete Kontrol S-Series keyboards will receive Komplete Select for free.
The Komplete Kontrol S Keyboard gives you complete control over the world's most advanced software instruments. There is no other device that will give better or more intuitive control of the Komplete software. The high-quality Fatar keybed gives you superior feel over competing keyboards and high quality encoders offer total control of all key software parameters. The Light Guide™ key illumination and Clear View display deliver a unique visual perspective on the creative process.
The innovative Native Map technology ensures that struggling to map Komplete instruments is a thing of the past. With every Komplete instrument having being pre-mapped by Native Instruments' leading sound designers all you have to do is simply select your desired instrument and watch as the parameter names and values load onto the clear view display providing a huge amount of parameter control right there on the S61.
With a built in light guide system located to the top of the keys the Kontrol S61 helps you identify drum cells, key switches, phrases and many more at just a glance saving you time and allowing you to absorb yourself fully in the music. Not only do the colour coded lights serve as instrument group markers but they also have the incredible ability once in scale mode to light up the notes of a desired scale allowing you to create fantastic and professional sounding melodies whether an experienced of aspiring keyboard player.
The two ultra-sensitive touch strips located on the left of the keys have the ability to act as pitch and mod wheels allowing you to add unique nuances to your playing. They can also be used to mimic physical objects like springs and bouncing balls for interesting modulation curves.
Activate chord mode on the Native S61 and create a rich harmonic performance by playing single keys. Map chords simply by selecting mode and inversion, or by loading up a chord set of ready-to-play progressions to inspire and augment your own compositions.
- Unified browsing across all KOMPLETE Instruments, tag-based, and directly from the hardware
- Main parameters of every KOMPLETE Instrument pre-map to touch-sensitive controller knobs via Native Map™
- Multi-colour Light Guide™ reveals advanced features of KOMPLETE Instruments and provides performance feedback
- Supreme keybed from Fatar delivers luxurious feel and expressive playability
- Expressive, highly flexible touch strip controls with advanced physics
- Clear View display shows all the most important details at a glance
- Create arpeggio melodies at the touch of a button, play chords with single keys or map the whole keyrange to scales
- Integrated Scale Mapping features give you instant access to a world of melody
- Chord Mode provides rich harmonic chords by pressing just 1 key
- Full access to the host transport control without stepping out of your creative workflow
- Includes £22 e-voucher (registration required)
- Number Of Keys: 61
- Type Of Keys: Semi-Weighted
- Number of Encoders/Pots: 8
- Other Controls: 2 x Sensitive Touch Strips
- Pedal Inputs: 1 x Expression, 1 x Sustain
- MIDI: In/Out
- Height: 3.38"
- Width: 39.45"
- Depth: 10.8"
- Weight: 6.35 Kg
- Requires KOMPLETE 9 or higher
- Optimized integration with KOMPLETE 10 and KOMPLETE 10 ULTIMATE
- Doubles as MIDI controller with 16 key splits, Light Guide™ support, and advanced touch-strip features
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.