Korg tinyPiano 25 Mini Key Digital Toy Piano, Gloss Black
Korg tinyPiano 25 Mini Key Digital Toy Piano, Gloss BlackDetails
The Korg tinyPIANO is a toy piano that has excellent pitch and accurate tone. A small, digital piano made for children by a musical instrument manufacturer renowned for professional pianos. With twenty five different sounds and fifty built in demos to enjoy, the Korg Tiny Piano is a great addition to the home. Extremely portable, the piano can be powered by AA batteries or power adapter.
Product Ref: 43046View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Korg believes that the way to foster a true love and appreciation of music is to be in contact with a quality instrument from the very beginning. The tinyPIANO produces rich, deep tone sampled from an authentic grand piano but has all the stability of pitch, reliability and versatility of a digital instrument. In order to make the piano safe for children moving parts have been reduced to a minimum and the volume adjusted to ensure it is suitable for a child's ears.
The tinyPIANO is undoubtedly cute! It is essentially a mini upright piano with a fallboard just like a real piano, and a 25 note keyboard made by Korg for ease of playing. The piano is both elegant and sturdy and with 4 colour options will suit the decor of any room.
As well as the classic grand piano tone there are 24 other sounds to choose from including electric piano, clavinet, organ, bell, music box and toy piano tones. This exposes children to a number of different instruments's names and sounds. The Korg Tiny Piano also contains 50 demo songs that you can either play along with or simply listen to and enjoy on their own. As this portable instrument is powered by six AA batteries it is completely portable and can be taken anywhere.
- Colour: Black (tinyPIANO-BK)
- Keyboard: 25 key [C4 - C6] (Natural Touch Mini Keyboard, Velocity sensitive)
- Sounds: 25 -
- Toy Piano
- Acoustic Piano x 3
- Electric Piano x 2
- Organ x 3
- Music Box x 2
- Bell x 3
- Others x 11
- Demo Songs: 50 -
- Toy Piano Demo x 4
- Music Box Demo x 21
- Piano Demo x 20
- Others x 5
- Key Transpose: Yes
- Octave Shift: Yes
- Headphones (Stereo mini jack type*, also used as an audio output) *The sound will be monaural
- DC9V in
- Amplification: 1 Watt
- Speaker: 8 cm x 1
- Power Supply:
- AA alkaline batteries x 6, or NiMH batteries x6
- DC 9 V (Optional AC dapter)
- Power Consumption: 2 W (Rated)
- Dimensions: (W) x (D) x (H) 383 x 258 x 282 mm / 15.08 x 10.16 x 11.10 inches
- Weight: 4.7 kg / 10.36 lbs (including Batteries)
- Accessories: AA batteries x 6 (for verifying operation)
- Options: AC Adapter (DC 9V)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.