View Full Description
Already equipped with over one thousand expressive sounds including MegaVoices and Super Articulation, the Yamaha PSR-S950 also gives you the option to upload expansion voices and localised music from around the world including Balkan rhythms and Celtic folk. The Vocal Harmony settings mean you can even sing along with virtual backing vocalists, simply plug in your microphone and get access to 44 exciting presets.The PSR-S950 also has a Vocal Cancel function, which enables you to reduce the middle signal in the stereo field of your collection of music on your USB device and play and sing along. The Time Stretch and Pitch Shift features allow you to be extra creative with existing audio files.
Latest DSP technology and new Real Distortion effects let you create legendary guitar effects from the 60's and 70's, adding more sounds to your repertoire. The digital amplifier has a superb signal to noise ratio so you can enjoy those powerful sounds with deep lows and clear highs from the large speakers.
Yamaha have in-built technology to make your playing experience even more enjoyable. Record your own performance to USB flash memory, and Cross Fade from audio file to MIDI song playback. By storing your additional audio samples, voices and styles on the 64MB or FlashROM, you can be as creative as you like knowing you have all you need at your fingertips.
The PSR-S950 is easy to navigate with a new panel layout, giving direct access to new functions. Even more connectivity comes with the option to link your Yamaha keyboard up to your iPhone, iPod or iPad, using the i-MX1 MIDI interface.
A truly versatile sounding keyboard packed with extras for players of all abilities who like to experiment with their sound.
For a more detailed list of features and specifications for the Yamaha PSR-S950, please download the PDF from the link above.
- Width: 1,002 mm (39 7/16")
- Height: 148 mm (5 13/16")
- Depth: 437 mm (17 3/16")
- Number of Keys: 61
- Type: Organ
- Touch Response: Hard 2, Hard 1, Medium, Soft 1, Soft 2
- Display Type: Colour LCD
- Languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian
- Tone Generating Technology: AWM Stereo Sampling
- Number of Polyphony (Max.): 128
- Number of Voices: 786 Voices + 33 Drum/SFX Kits + 480 XG Voices + GM2 + GS (for song playback)
- Number of Preset Styles: 408
- Music Finder: 2,500 Records
- One Touch Setting (OTS): 4 for each Style
- Expansion Style: Yes
- Number of Preset Songs: 5
- Number of Recording Songs: Unlimited (depending on USB flash memory capacity)
- Data Capacity: approx. 300 KB/Song
- Recording Function: Quick Recording, Multi Recording, Step Recording
- Lesson/Guide: Follow Lights, Any Key, Karao-Key, Your Tempo
- Performance Assistant Technology (PAT): Yes
- Demo/Help Demonstration: Yes
- USB Audio Recorder Playback: .wav, .mp3
- USB Audio Recorder Recording: .wav
- Metronome: Yes
Storage and Connectivity
- Internal Memory:approx. 6.7 MB
- External Drives: USB Flash Memory, etc. (via USB to Device)
- Internal Memory (for Expansion Pack): approx. 64 MB
- DC IN: 16V
- Headphones: Yes
- Foot Pedal: (optional) Switch or Volume x 2
- Microphone: Yes
- MIDI: In/Out
- AUX IN: Yes
- OUT PUT: (R, L/L+R)
- USB TO DEVICE: Yes
- USB TO HOST: Yes
Amplifiers and Speakers
- Amplifiers: 15 W x 2
- Speakers: 13 cm + 2.5 cm dome tweeter(x 2)
- Power Supply: PA-300C or an equivalent recommended by Yamaha
- Power Consumption: 16 W
- Auto Power Off Function: Yes
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.