View Full Description
Fantastic New Features
The Moog Electric Blue Voyager incorporates virtually all of the sound resources and functions of the original Model D Minimoog, with new additional features including MIDI IN and MIDI OUT implementation, extensive patching facilities and a large number of new panel features. The output accessory port connects the RME's 21 control and gate outputs to the forthcoming VX-351 Voyager CV Output Expander, while the input accessory port connects the 18 control and gate inputs to the VX-352 Voyager CV Input Expander.
Additional Modulation Options
The Moog synth's large touch-surface controller with assignable parameters for each direction. This monophonic performance instrument has gutsy vintage sound and features a 44-note keyboard with pitch and mod wheels, MIDI I/O, and a buffer that holds 2 presets at a time. CV and gate inputs for additional modulation options with expression pedals or other voltage sources. Enjoy instant access to classic Moog tone plus modern bass and lead sounds with the 128 easily modified presets, modelled after sounds used by Rick Wakeman, Tony Banks, Keith Emerson and more.
Eye-Catching Good Looks
The Voyager Electric Blue Edition is housed in a rugged steel chassis surrounded by a fractal blue solid ash cabinet. At first it appears black, but as you draw near, the fractal blue flecks create an eye-catching display. Combine this with a stunning electric blue panel, blue pitch/mod wheels, and blue LEDs and you have a massive monosynth that will not be ignored.
- 100% Analog Signal Path
- 44 Key Fatar Keybed
- Blue Backlit Panel
- Blue Backlit Pitch/Mod Wheels
- Blue LEDs
- 3 Ultra-Stable Oscillators
- 2 Legendary Moog Ladder Filters
- 2 Four-Stage Analog Envelope Generators
- 2 Flexible Modulation Busses
- Assignable X/Y/A Touch Control Interface
- Over 800 Onboard Presets
- CV/Gate Expansion Port
- Sound Engine Type(s): Analog
- Number of Keys: 44
- Type of Keys: Semi-weighted
- Other Controllers: Pitchbend, Mod Wheel
- Polyphony: Monophonic
- Number of Presets: 704
- Expansion: CV
- Audio Inputs: 1 x TS
- Audio Outputs: 3 x TRS, 1 x TS
- MIDI I/O: In/Out/Thru
- Pedal Inputs: 7 x Control In, 2 x S&H, 2 x Env, 2 x LFO, Acc Port
- Height: 3" (Flat), 12" (Upright)
- Width: 30.5"
- Depth: 18"
- Weight: 40 lbs.
- Power Supply: Power Supply Included
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.