View Full Description
The Akai Max49 places revolutionary MIDI and CV control in your hands. The intuitive layout makes this controller extremely user friendly. The included AkaiConnect automatically mapping software offers a fully immersive experience with your favourite music software and virtually all VST plugins. The Akai MAX49 has 49 semi weighted keys for a natural keyboard touch. It also boasts 12 real MPC pads, LED touch faders and vintage CV and Gate outputs.
The Akai Max 49 has 49 semi-weighted keys with Aftertouch giving you that professional feel and perfect response. Large, central transport controls give you straightforward track navigation and rubberized pitch and modulation wheels are there for instant control and creative experimentation! The expanded arpeggiator includes a Latch button with eight different time divisions to create beautiful sweeping melodic cascades. A built in step sequencer allows you to get the music in your head laid down with perfect detail.
The four banks of backlit LED touch faders allow you to assign up to 32 control parameters so you can fully customise your user experience. Use the touch faders just like analog faders by simply dragging your finger along their touch strips or perform instant leaps in any MIDI value.
The Max49 also has four banks of 12 backlit MPC pads which gives a total of 48 assignable pads in all - perfect for live performances. The pads are velocity sensitive and come with classic MPC swing, Note Repeat, Full Level and navigation controls.
The Akai Max49 can command any controller hardware or software from any era! USB MIDI, traditional 5-pin DIN MIDI and even Control Voltage and Gate outputs are onboard. Control anything from modern music software to analog modular synths from as far back as the 1960s. Mackie Control and HUI protocols are also built in to give you instant compatibility with many industry standard DAWs.
The Max49 comes with AkaiConnect automatic mapping software so you'll be up and running with your favourite DAW and VST's in seconds. The software has been designed to eliminate the guesswork in setting up controls. Instantly assign the Max49's pads, faders and buttons to your favourite music software plug-ins by simply clicking on the software element you want to control then touching the chosen knob, fader or pad.
- 49 semi-weighted keys with aftertouch for complete musical expression
- Built-in step sequencer for detailed track construction
- Expanded arpeggiator with latch and time division controls
- Included AkaiConnect software automatically maps to VST plug-ins
- 12 backlit, real MPC pads with MPC Note Repeat and MPC swing
- Eight backlit LED touch faders for gradual or instant parameter value changes
- Four pad banks and four fader banks provide a total of 80 assignable pads & faders
- CV & Gate outputs for use with vintage analog synths
- Large, centrally-positioned transport controls and rubberised pitch and modulation wheels
- Mackie Control & HUI modes provide instant compatibility with many DAWs
- Number of Keys: 49 keys + 4 banks of 12 drum pads
- Type of action: Semi-weighted Aftertouch (Channel)
- Computer Interface: USB/MIDI
- Displays: 4-row x 20-character LCD
- MIDI Out
- MIDI In
- CV (1V/octave)
- Gate (configurable)
- Programmable Continuous Footpedals: 1
- Programmable Footswitches: 2
- Programmable Controllers:
- 4 x 12 Pads
- 4 x 8 Faders
- 4 x 8 Assignable Buttons
- Pitch and Modulation Wheels
- 2 x Footswitches
- Expression Pedal
- System Real-Time Controls: MMC, MIDI START/STOP, MIDI CC
- Dimensions: (W x D x H): 29" x 12.5" x 3" [741mm x 322mm x 80mm]
- Weight: 11.7lbs. (5.31kg)
- System Requirements:
- Macintosh: 1.25 GHz G4/G5 or faster (Intel Mac recommended), 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended), Mac OS X 10.4.11 (10.5 or later recommended)
- Windows: 1.5 GHz Pentium 4 or Celeron compatible CPU or faster (multicore CPU recommended), 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended), Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP, Windows compatible sound card (ASIO driver support recommended), QuickTime recommended
- USB Port
- Quickstart Guide
- Power Supply
- USB Cable
- Vyzex & AkaiConnect Software CD
- Ableton Live Lite Akai Edition Software DVD
- Safety Instructions & Warranty Information Booklet
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.