Akai MPD226 Pad Controller with Faders
Akai MPD226 Pad Controller with FadersDetails
Product Ref: 60855View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Akai MPD226 Pad Controller with Faders is a compact yet powerful production system featuring 16 thick RGB backlit MPC pads as well as 4 assignable faders for that authentic vintage MPC feel. The backlit pads help in low light environments, perfect for live and studio performances. The velocity-sensitive pads give you optimal control over your samples, allowing you to trigger everything from drum hits and loops to vocal shots and FX, the MPD226 Pad Controller gives you everything you need to create complex productions and performances. The pads are configured in 4 banks, giving you a total of 64 assignable pads, allowing you to switch between banks for complex live sets as well as allowing you to arrange your samples. In addition to the backlit pads, there are 36 assignable control accessible via 3 banks, allowing you to control automation, volume, pitch and a range of other parameters. 30 presets are included in total with configurations set for most popular DAW’s, allowing you to start creating as soon as you’re connected. The MPD226 also features classic MPC functions such as MPC Note Repeat, MPC Swing, 16 Level, Full Level and Tap Tempo as well as dedicated transport controls, helping you to get the most out of the MPD226
The Akai MPD226 production unit features an integrated plug-and-play USB interface, compatible with both Mac and PC, eliminating the need to install any drivers. MIDI In and Out jacks are also included for controlling external gear, giving you the ability to connect other instruments and sound modules directly to your MPD226. The built-in USB connection is also used to power the MPD226, eliminating the need for external power supplies (which can also be used in live situations). In addition to the improved functionality, Akai have also added iOS compatibility using the Camera Connection Kit (sold separately), allowing you to connect and use your MPD226 with a range of iOS devices. The MPD226 comes complete with over £300 worth of software, allowing you to get started straight out of the box. The bundled software includes: Akai Pro MPC Essentials, Big Bang Drums, Bang Cinematic Percussion from Sonivox, Ableton Live Lite, and Software Preset Editor. This versatile range of software provides you with high-quality samples and the means to produce, record and arrange your MPC226 performances with ease.
The world's most influential manufacturer of music production gear, Akai Professional develops creative technologies to empower music makers with tools that are unmatched in expressive capability. Akai Professional is best known for creating the legendary MPC, an instrument that has inspired generations of producers and performers and spawned entirely new genres of music.
- 16 Thick Fat RGB illuminated velocity-and pressure-sensitive MPC Pads
- 64 assignable pads accessible via 4 banks
- 4 assignable faders, 4 assignable Q-Link knobs, 4 assignable Q-Link buttons
- 36 assignable controls accessible via 3 banks
- Classic MPC Note Repeat, MPC Swing, 16 Level, Full Level and Tap Tempo
- 30 presets total, with configurations for most popular DAWs
- iOS compatible using the Camera Connection Kit (sold separately)
- MIDI In and Out jacks for controlling external gear
- Dedicated Transport controls
- Includes Ableton Live Lite
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.