View Full Description
Dual Front Speakers and Subwoofer
The Yamaha YAS-93 combines two 6.5 cm [2-1/2"] cone speakers with a dual-driver (7.5 cm [3"] cones) subwoofer, driven by a digital amp with a total output of 120W. Yamaha's original Advanced Bass Extension Processing (surround mode only) delivers a surprising abundance of bass for the size, so you never feel the lack of strong bass sound. Although compact, its excellent structural design provides a large volume enclosure for both speakers and subwoofer. The result is powerful, high quality sound that makes TV and movies much more enjoyable.
The dual-driver subwoofer employs large magnets and large-diameter voice coils to realise dynamic and robust bass sound reproduction. This ensures that the overall sound has a rich sense of presence, making movie effect sounds more realistic.
The YAS-93 employs a bass reflex port that has a straight shape and adequate length to provide outstanding bass response together with the large volume cabinet. The duct outlet is shaped like a trumpet bell, which reduces wind noise for better sound clarity.
The grille protecting the speaker unit is a saran net that allows unimpeded sound flow. All sounds, including vocals and music, are clear and pleasant to listen to.
AIR SURROND XTREME
Yamaha's exclusive AIR SURROUND XTREME reproduces 7.1-channel surround sound with high quality, excellent imaging and rich presence, far superior to that of any other soundbar. You'll experience an extremely realistic and impressive sound field, with clear dialogue in the front and dynamic sound action at the back.
The YAS-93 is compatible with popular surround sound formats, such as Dolby Digital and DTS Digital Surround, so you get the full effect of multichannel movie sound.
Even if the YAS-93 blocks the TV's remote control signal, the TV Remote Repeater on the back transmits the signal to the TV so operation is not affected. The YAS-93 can "learn" the TV remote control operation, so you can use the TV remote control to turn the YAS-93 on and off and to adjust its volume.
Clear Voice raises the level of dialogue and narrations while maintaining overall sound quality. Movies and TV shows, sports commentary and news broadcasts are more clearly audible.
This welcome feature, made possible by Yamaha-developed technology, maintains a consistent volume level between different channels, programmes, commercials and input sources. It can be switched on and off.
- Integrated system equipped with dual front speakers and dual built-in subwoofers
- Advanced Bass Extension Processing (surround mode only) delivers a surprising abundance of bass sound
- Large volume cabinet reproduces TV sound with high sound quality
- Dual-driver subwoofer delivers powerful bass sounds
- AIR SURROUND XTREME provides powerful surround sound
- Clear Voice and UniVolume
- Slim, low-profile, one-body design allows positioning in front of a TV
- Built-in IR Flasher for TV remote control signal transmission
- Stylish design achieves both visual beauty and ease of use
- Output Power: (Front L/R) 30 W + 30 W (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 10 THD) (Subwoofer) 60 W (3 ohms, 100 Hz, 10 THD)
- Power Consumption: 22 W
- Standby Power Consumption: 0.5 W
- Woofers: Dual 6.5 cm (2-1/2") full range cone
- Subwoofer: Dual 7.5 cm (3") cone
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) 890 X 109 X 121 mm (with stands/brackets); 890 X 91 X 115 mm (without stands/brackets), 35" x 4-1/4" x 4-3/4" (with stands/brackets); 35" x 3-5/8" x 4-1/2" (without stands/brackets)
- Weight: 8.8 lbs.; 4.0 kg
Input / Output
- Digital Optical: 2 in
- Digital Coaxial: 1 in
- Analog Audio: 1 in
- Surround Technology: AIR SURROUND XTREME
- UniVolume: Yes
- Dolby Digital: Yes
- Dolby Pro Logic II: Yes
- DTS: Yes
- TV Remote Repeater: Yes
- Learning Function: Yes
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.