Zoom MS-50G MultiStomp Guitar Effects Pedal
Zoom MS-50G MultiStomp Guitar Effects PedalDetails
Zoom's MS-50G MultiStomp Guitar Pedal is the first of its kind. It offers the power of a multi-effects and flexibility of an amp modeller in a single stompbox design. With 55 classic stompbox effects and amp models, an easy-to-use interface, auto-chromatic tuner and versatile power options, guitar players will be astonished with how much this single stomp offers.
Product Ref: 29637View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Choose from 55 Classic Effects and Famous Amps
With the size and weight of a typical single stompbox, the MS-50G includes a thorough lineup of high-quality effects types. It features 47 stompbox effects and 8 amp models. Along with distortion, reverb, modulation and other classic effects, its amp models simulate some of the most prized pieces of live and studio gear.
Intuitive, easy-to-use interface
We have further refined the simple user interface that was revolutionary in our G3 and G5. The LCD shows the current effect in use, while the scrolling function allows you to easily view the flow of your effects chain. With this intuitive, easy-to-use interface, creating amazing sounds is a breeze.
Use up to 6 effects all at once
The MS-50G allows you to utilize up to six effects simultaneously, as well as arrange them in any combination. This gives you the ability to craft classic sounds, as well as lush, complex tones. Leave the rules you learned behind and enjoy creative freedom with the MS-50G.
Add 55 effects to your pedalboard
Cut down the size of your pedalboard by adding in MS-50G to the mix. From a single pedal, you?ll have 55 effects types waiting at your feet to be called-up no matter have often you need them.
Tweak your settings with ease
The MS-50G?s front panel features three parameter knobs, which also function as buttons. These buttons can be used to open various menus, where you can then use the parameter knobs to tweak your effects settings to your liking. Remove and/or rearrange effect units, turn the AUTO-SAVE function ON and OFF, recall patches and more with ease and efficiency.
Realistic, high-quality audio design
The cutting-edge ZFX-IV DSP processor can execute sophisticated algorithms using 32-bit floating-point calculations. A sigmoid curve clipper helps create the smoothly clipped waveform characteristics of tubes, providing the most realistic modeling sounds and richest harmonic components to date.
Onboard auto-chromatic guitar tuner
Hold the footswitch down to activate the built-in chromatic tuner in an instant. Even on stage during a performance, all you need to do is move your foot to enable tuning. You can choose between a BYPASS mode that turns all the effects off and a MUTE mode that allows you to tune silently.
Tap the tempo using the footswitch
Use the Tap Tempo feature to set the tempo in real-time to the rhythm of a song as you play guitar. You can also use it to for delay times and modulation effect frequencies.
- Effect Types: 55
- Simultaneous Effects: 6
- Patch Memory: 50
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1kHz
- A/D Conversion: 24bit, 128times over-sampling
- D/A Conversion: 24bit, 128times over-sampling
- Signal Processsing: 32bit floating point and 32bit fixed point
- Frequency Response: 20Hz?20kHz +1dB -3dB (10k?load)
- Display: LCD
- Input: 1/4'' phone jack
- Rated input level: -20dBm
- Input impedance:1M?
- Output: 2 x 1/4'' phone jack
- Maximum output level: +5dBm
- Output load impedance: 10k? or higher
- Power: AC Adapter DC9V / Center negative / 500mA (AC adapter: ZOOM AD-16)
- USB: Bus Power
- Dimensions: 130.3 (D) x 77.5 (W) x 58.5 (H) mm
- USB: Firmware Update
- Weight: (without batteries) 350g
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.