Warwick Rockbass Fortress 4 String Bass, Natural
Warwick Rockbass Fortress 4 String Bass, NaturalDetails
Product Ref: 10731View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Warwick Rockbass Fortress Bass is constructed from Ash wood for its body and Maple for its neck to deliver a sharp yet sweet tone with good sustain and plenty of attack, coupled with a Rosewood fingerboard softens up the sound and adds some clarity to the mix to allow for a wide range of playing styles whilst keeping everything tight. The bass also features active MEC P/J pickups that can produce a powerfully dense tone when used together, active MEC 2-way electronics give more control over the pickups' tone, a Warwick 2-piece bridge secures the strings, a just-a-nut III gives quick adjustment to the string height and a patented easy access electronics compartment provides quick access to change the battery. The Warwick Fortress is an excellent addition to any bassist's collection.
Ash Body & Maple Neck
The Fortress' body is constructed from Ash to deliver a bright sharp tone that has a sweetness to it for a bright sound, bringing pleasantness to the highs and firmness to the lows. The neck is built from Maple to produce a tight tone, with a snappy attack and added punch, whilst also bringing some sizzle to the highs. When the two woods work together the tone is amplified to produce excellent sustain with plenty of resonance so the sound will travel without losing its tone.
Active MEC P/J Pickups
The Warwick Features a set of MEC P/J configured pickups which can produce a powerfully dense tone when used together. Soloing the J pickups will produce a bright tone that has plenty of growl to give you a strong sharp sound, or soloing the P pickup will deliver a punchy tone that brings a tone of grunting.
About Warwick Rockbass
Warwick Rockbass produce affordable versions of Warwick instruments, creating copies using less exotic materials. Although they are made from more affordable materials, Warwick Rockbass produce high quality instruments ideal for musicians with a tighter budget that still desire quality.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Ash
- Shape: Flat
- Bridge: Warwick 2-piece
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish: Natural
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple with Ekanga Veneer Stripes
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 34"
- Frets: Jumbo Nickelsilver (Extra High)
- Number Of Frets: 24
- Fret Width: 2.9 mm
- Fret Height: 1.3 mm
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III
Electronics & Hardware
- Neck Pickups: Active MEC P
- Bridge Pickup: Active MEC Jazz
- Electronics: Active MEC 2-Way Electronics
- Controls: 1 x Volume, 1 x Balance, 1 x Bass, 1 x Treble
- Machine Heads: Warwick
- Strap-Locks: Warwick Security Locks
- Hardware: Chrome
- Strings: Warwick Red Strings: 045" - 105" (42200M)
- Includes: Patented Easy Access Electronics Compartment
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.