TC Electronic TonePrint Vortex Flange Guitar Effects Pedal
TC Electronic TonePrint Vortex Flange Guitar Effects PedalDetails
This flanger goes from classic flanger sounds to a 747 taking off! Speed, Depth, Feedback and Delay-Time controls offer a creative and expansive palette of tonal options. Vortex Flanger is built with guitarists in mind, so it features a toggle switch to go between classic pedal flanger tones and 60's tape-flange effects.
Product Ref: 19370View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
This new Vortex Flanger pedal delivers first-class tones right out of the box and features a true bypass and analog-dry-through design that guarantees maximum tonal integrity and ultimate clarity. A small footprint, easy battery access and super high-grade components completes this awesome pedal.
In short, it combines simplicity and flexibility with unrivalled sound quality - it simply takes cool to a whole new level!
TC Electronic believes in moving the possibilities of guitar forward and all their new pedals feature an amazing new concept called 'TonePrint' that gives users instant access to the sounds of their favorite guitar heroes. A TonePrint isn't just a static preset, it's a complete re-tuning of the pedal including the sound and how the pots react - everything that makes a pedal unique.
TC Electronic has collaborated with some of the best guitarists in the world - such as John Petrucci, Ron 'Bumblefoot' Thal, Joe Perry, Orianthi and Doug Aldrich - to create the first batch of TonePrints, but that's just the beginning.
A simple USB cable connects this pedal to any PC or Mac for the actual Tone Transfusion. Capable of holding one TonePrint at a time, but the concept is unlimited as users can swap TonePrints as many times as they want. All of these custom made TonePrints can be downloaded at TC Electronic's website, and best of all - it's easy, fast and totally free!
TonePrint: Instant access to custom pedal tweaks made by your idols!
2 Flanger Types: Wide range of sounds from classic rock rhythm to the roar of a 747 taking of
Stereo In & Out: For added flexibility to your set-up
True Bypass: Zero loss of tone
Analog-Dry-Through: Maximum tonal integrity and clarity
Speed, Depth, feedback and Delay Time controls: a creative and expansive palette of tonal options
Easy Battery Access: Makes changing batteries fun! (well, almost)
Small Footprint: Save precious pedal board space
High Quality Components: Only the best will do when it comes to tone
Road-Ready Design: Ready to follow you wherever your playing takes you
- Sounds: - 2 amazing flanger effects: A 1:1 recreation of the legendary TC Electronic Chorus/Flanger pedal and a classic tape flanger for those psychedelic studio-style flange effects. - Unique, new TonePrint setting for stuffing Corona Chorus with your favorite artist?s tones.
- Battery: - Dual Supply Rails technology ensures headroom for line level effect loops from a single 9V battery. - Battery failure circuit automatically puts Vortex Flanger into true bypass mode if the battery runs out
- Custom 'hammerhead' rugged, die-cast aluminum casing built for a life on the road- Unique one-screw battery access for lightning fast battery changes
- Connectors & Inputs/Outputs:
- Stereo inputs with automatic mono/stereo sensing - feed it any signal- Stereo outputs for that ultra-wide flanger sound - Mini USB connector for uploading custom TonePrints and software updates
- Speed- Depth - Feedback and Delay Time knobs with high-quality metal-shaft potentiometers - Heavy duty tactile footswitch with true bypass for zero tone coloration
- Size & Weight: 72 mm x 122 mm x 50 mm - 300 g (excl. battery)
In the box:
- USB cable for uploading TonePrints- Owner's Manual - TC Electronic Guitar Pamphlet - TC Electronic Sticker - 9V Battery
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.