TC Electronic Classic450 Bass Amp Head
TC Electronic Classic450 Bass Amp HeadDetails
The TC Electronic Classic450 bass amp head is a modelling amp with a wide range of classic tones. TubeTone™ technology emulates every aspect of a tube pre-amp and power-amp to deliver the full tube sound, and combines with Active Power Management™ to ensure maximum power impact and the behaviour of a tube amp at full blast.
Product Ref: 14962View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The four straightforward Vintage Tone controls are inspired by a range of classic bass amp designs, and are designed to grab your bass sound where it makes a difference. The controls may be simple but they'll help you find your perfect sound in no time.
TubeTone™ emulates not just the pre-amp section of a tube amp but the power amp section as well, reproducing every characteristic for an excellent full-tube sound. This puts it miles ahead of amps that try to replicate the tube sound using one small pre-amp tube.
The Classic450 also uses SpectraComp™ technology to compress the sound. Although regular compressors tend to be dominated by the lower string and don't sound all that good, SpectraComp allows virtual 'per string' compression that evens out the compression across all the strings.
Combining Class D amplifier technology with TC Electronic's Active Power Management™ means the Classic450 achieve a high power output level and behaves very much like a tube amp when close to maximum performance, avoiding the hard clipping tendencies of transistor amps.
The Classic450 is not just versatile, it's also extremely portable thanks to its stylish design and smooth grab'n'go handle. Take it to the studio, to rehearsals, to shows and even onto the tour bus.
- Power: 450 Watt (800+W peak)
- Weight: 4 kg / 8.8 pounds
- Dimensions: 275 x 290 x 66mm
- Balanced DI output: Galvanic isolated transformer-balanced (pre/post pre-amp)
- Tone controls: Four vintage tone controls
- Compression: SpectraComp multi-band compression
- Drive: TubeTone full amp simulation
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.