SubZero G212 2 x 12 Celestion Speaker Cab
SubZero G212 2 x 12 Celestion Speaker CabDetails
Loaded with twin Celestion Speakers for projection and power, the SubZero G212 is ideal for band rehearsals and gigs, with solid construction that will protect your sound and a classic blue finish that will stand out on stage.
Product Ref: 30316View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Perfect For Rehearsals & Gigs
With two Celestion speakers, the G212 speaker cab is capable of producing 200 Watts (RMS) of power - plenty for band rehearsals and gigs. Mic'd up, the G212 is ideal for rock concerts and larger venues.
The SubZero G212 comes in a striking blue finish with robust construction; featuring steel corner protectors and solid rubber feet that will handle any bumps and scrapes on the road.
Works Well With
Two Celestion speakers make this cabinet ideal for use with Valve amplifiers, and it is particularly well suited as an Extension Cabinet with the SubZero Tube-H50 Head.
The Latest in Electric Guitar Amplifier Technology and Tone
SubZero's wide range of boutique, premium-grade electric guitar amplifiers offer high-grade components, quality craftsmanship and the latest in guitar amp technology to players demanding superb quality amplification at a reasonable price.
Ranging from DSP modelling combo amps to all-tube stacks, every SubZero amplifier features the same attention-to-detail that one would expect from a high quality electric guitar amplifier. SubZero delivers the ultimate in value, power, looks and sound.
SubZero is an exclusive premium brand of Gear4music.com
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.