Squier by Fender Deluxe Stratocaster Electric Guitar, MN, Daphne Blue
Squier by Fender Deluxe Stratocaster Electric Guitar, MN, Daphne BlueDetails
Product Ref: 25774View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Few electric guitar models have the distinct history of the Fender Stratocaster. Having appeared in the hands of some of the great guitar legends including Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton, Deep Purple's Ritchie Blackmore, Dire Straits frontman Mark Knopfler and Pink Floyd's David Gilmour to name but a few. The Strat has been present on some of the world's most memorable songs and seen on the world's biggest stages.
The Fender Stratocaster is still the guitar of choice for generations of guitarists and its distinct shape and design have become the standard for generations of copycat guitars. Now players of all skill levels can have access to one of these legendary instruments with this Squier by Fender.
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Basswood
- Body Finish: Polyurethane
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo
- Tremolo Arm/Handle: Standard Tremolo Arm
- Colour: Daphne Blue
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment Pickguard
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Polyurethane
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Neck Plate: Engraved Neckplate
Pickups & Hardware:
- Pickup Configuration: S/S/S
- Bridge Pickup: Duncan Designed SC-101B single-coil
- Middle Pickup: Duncan Designed SC-101 Single-Coil Middle Pickup
- Neck Pickup: Duncan Designed SC-101N single-coil
- Pickup Switching:
- 5-Position Blade:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup
- Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup
- Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Switch Tip: Black Switch Tip
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic Knobs
- Strings: Fender® USA Super 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.