Schecter Diamond-P Plus Bass Guitar, Gloss Black
Schecter Diamond-P Plus Bass Guitar, Gloss BlackDetails
The Schecter Diamond-P Plus, 4 string vintage Bass Guitar has top of the line electronics with versatile tone possibilities and modern construction. Featuring two Seymour Duncan Pickups, the bridge has a MM SMB-4D, and the neck has a Quarter Pound P SPB-3. Made from high quality a high quality Alder, 6 bolt-on maple neck with carbon fiber reinforcement rods, finished with grover vintage bass 142 tuners and chrome hardware.
Product Ref: 55142View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Starting with the Seymour Duncan Pickups, the bridge pickups is the MM style 'SMB-4D', and the neck pickup is the Quarter Pound P 'SPB-3'. The SMB-4D us a hum-canceling pickup offering a balanced, highly musical tone contour with a richly articulated bottom, with lots of midrange, and the treble has a great bite. The SPB-3 pickup features quarter inch diameter pole pieces expanding the magnetic field an extending the frequency ranges for a fat, full, punchy sound with tremendous mid-range presence and maximum output. Though often used for heavy rock tones, this pickup gives amazing tonal versatility to a single pickup instrument making this the most popular Seymour Duncan Bass pickup.
The Master Volume knob features a 'Series-Parallel' Push-Pull pot wired for the MM SMB-4D bridge pickup. In 'Series' (Down position) the Seymour Duncan MM is wired as a high output Humbucker with massive low-end and amazing midrange attack. In 'Parallel' (Up position) still hum-cancelling the pickup has a wonderful vintage tone rounding off the midrange and focusing on a sparkling treble tone.
The 4-Way Rotary Pickup Selector Switch gives you the option to combine the bridge and neck pickup in series or parallel.
Seymour Duncan 2-Band Active EQ with 18v system adds even more tone shaping versatility. This enables the player to add or subtract EQ at center frequencies voiced specifically for electric bass. The lows are deep, clear, and tight. There are two treble 'dip switch' frequency centers to choose from. The lower setting is perfect for adding growl and bite to traditional P, J, and MM tones. The higher setting provides crystal clear top end to modern-sounding, full-frequency bass tones with punishing clarity without any brittleness.
Body & Bridge:
- Body Material: Alder
- Binding: White 1-ply
- Construction: 6 Bolt-on
- Bridge: Wilkinson Bass WBBC w/ Custom String Thru Body
- Top Contour: Flat Top
- Colour: Gloss Black (BLK)
Neck & Fretboard:
- Neck Material: Maple w/ Carbon Fiber Reinforcement Rods
- Neck Shape: Thin 'C'
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12'' (305mm)
- Frets: 20 Narrow X-Jumbo
- Inlays: MOP Dots
- Scale: 34'' (863mm)
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .826'' (21mm) / @ 12th Fret- .905'' (23mm)
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod with 5/32'' (4mm) Allen Nut
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Ivory Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.653'' (42mm)
Pickups & Hardware:
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan MM SMB-4D
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound P SPB-3
- Controls: Master Volume (Series-Parallel Push-Pull)/4-Way Rotary Pickup Selector Switch/Active Seymour Duncan 2-Band 'STC-2S-B0' EQ
- Tuners: Grover Vintage Bass 142 Series
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
- Strings: Ernie Ball 4 String Super Long #2849 (.045 - .105)
- Hardware Colour: Chrome
- Battery Compartment: 18-volt w/ Screw Plate
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.