Schecter Demon-8 8 String Electric Guitar, Satin Black
Schecter Demon-8 8 String Electric Guitar, Satin BlackDetails
The Schecter Demon 8 features a comfortable double cutaway Basswood body, with Maple neck and Rosewood fingerboard for excellent playability. Create heavy rock tones with the Seymour Duncan Design HB-105 active pickups featured on this versatile guitar.
Product Ref: 42529View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
With its Satin Black finish, Rosewood fingerboard and gothic cross inlays, this guitar is very good looking. Featuring the Duncan Designed version of the extremely popular Seymour Duncan Blackouts active humbucker, the Schecter Demon 8 creates more lows, more highs, and more tone than other active pickups. The Demon 8 also features high quality tuners with a classic design in a lubricated and sealed housing to protect gears for a lifetime.
The Rosewood fretboard is naturally oily and works well for any surface that sees frequent human contact. The stray overtones are absorbed into the oily pours, making the sound richer than that of a Maple fingerboard. The Maple neck will withstand the test of time and usage as it has less reaction from environmental changes than other hardwoods. To help prevent neck twisting, the Demon 8 features two carbon fibre rods, installed next to the truss rod for extra stability. Carbon fibre is stronger than an equivalent volume of steel.
Schecter is one of the world's premier guitar companies, creating and selling electric guitars and basses, acoustic guitars and USA Custom Shop instruments to musicians around the world. They combine quality with affordability to suit a variety of different players and diverse musical styles. The company has a growing number of high profile artists playing their instruments, such as musicians from Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, The Cure, Papa Roach, Seether and more.
Body & Bridge
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Body: Basswood
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple w/Carbon Fibre Rods
- Finger Board: Rosewood
- Frets: 24X Jumbo
- Inlay: Grey Pearloid Gothic Crosses
- Tuners: Schecter
- Pickups: Duncan Designed Active HB-105
Electronics & Hardware
- Electronics: Vol/Tone/3-Way Switch
- Bridge: Schecter CTM-8
- Scale: 28"
- Hardware: Black Chrome
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.