Samson Concert 88 Wireless Guitar System
Samson Concert 88 Wireless Guitar SystemDetails
The Samson Concert 88 Guitar system enables guitarists, bassists and other stringed instruments the freedom of mobility with it's high performance UHF wireless system.
Product Ref: 37384View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Samson Concert 88 Guitar system is perfect for musicians looking for stunning sound and versatility without cables. Featuring a CB88 Beltpack Transmitter, which can operate for up to eight hours on two AA batteries, and is engineered to the finest detail to provide the ultimate in sound reproduction.
The front panel features a 7-segment Channel LED, Volume knob, Power button, two tuned antennas, as well as Audio and Ready indicators, for optimal functionality and monitoring. It also has a select button for auto syncing receiver and transmitter channels via an infrared signal.
You can operate up to 16 systems simultaneously across two frequency bands with up to 300 feet separating the receiver and the transmitter. The CR88 Wireless Receiver minimizes signal dropouts during performance, and if a dropout does occur, the CR88's tone key and auto mute functions eliminate any background noise until the signal is restored.
- High performance professional UHF wireless system
- True diversity design minimizes dropouts
- Up to 16 systems can be operated simultaneously across two frequency bands
- Tone key and auto mute functions eliminate background noise during dropouts
- Infrared set links the receiver and transmitter channels
- Balanced XLR and 1/4-inch outputs
- GC32 Guitar Cable with locking connector
- Transmitter offers up to eight hours of battery life using two AA batteries
- 300-foot operating range
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.