Markbass Traveler 151P Bass Cabinet, 8 Ohms
Markbass Traveler 151P Bass Cabinet, 8 OhmsDetails
This 1 x 15" packs power and pro quality into a compact bass amp. It boasts ultra-light neodymium speakers and is great for club gigs, especially in pairs.
Product Ref: 13462View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Traveler 151P is a small and light 1x15" cabinet, providing power and professional sound into a convenient package. It's great for club gigs, especially in pairs.
This Markbass cabinet, along with all Markbass cabinets, contains ultra-light neodymium speakers. Redesigned in Spring 2007, this cabinet stacks perfectly with all Standard series cabinets.
I use the Little Mark II in combination with the Traveler 151P cabinet, which gives me a clear and crisp stage sound. The unbelievable light weight and small, compact size of the rig are perfect for all the traveling I do. It's such a smart little bass amp!" - Jay Baird (Feist)
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Speaker Size: 1x15 in.
- Tweeter: Piezo
- Bass Port: Rear
- Power Handling: 400W RMS (AES Standard)
- Crossover Frequency: 3.5 kHz
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz to 18 kHz
- Sensitivity: 100 dB SPL
- Height: 18.3 in. / 46.4 cm
- Width: 23.39 in. / 59.4 cm
- Depth: 17.05 in. / 43.3 cm
- Weight: 37.3 lbs / 16.9 kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.