Laney RB52 Bass Combo Amp Practice Pack
Laney RB52 Bass Combo Amp Practice PackDetails
The RB2 is just as portable as its baby brother - the RB1 - but offers more power for your rehearsal sessions. This amp also comes with a top value, exclusive Gear4music bass accessory pack so you have everything you need to get started straight away.
Product Ref: 37508View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Laney RB2 Bass Combo Amp
The Laney RB2 is part of the Richter line up! Richter is a well-established, highly acclaimed range of solid-state bass amplifiers with something to suit every bass player from beginner to pro. Whatever your requirements the Richter range comes up with the goods.
The RB2 pumps out 30 watts RMS of solid bass tone from its 10" custom designed driver. Housed in a carpet covered conventional cabinet design the RB2's pre amp features Hi and Normal jack inputs, catering for active and passive basses, a powerful 3 band EQ featuring a swept mid control making accurate tonal shaping a breeze.
Combine this with a headphone socket, an on-board compressor, an internal limiter, a DI socket and a CD input and you've got a Richter that's right for your needs whether that's in the bedroom, in the studio or on the stage! Richter has got it covered.
Bass Practice Pack
This pack includes a host of useful bass accessories - great value as this pack is only £5 more than the bass amp alone.
- Bass Strap
- 2 Picks
- Bass Strings
- Power RMS: 30 Watts
- Inputs: Normal & High
- Equalisation: Bass, Swept Mid and Treble
- Master Presence Control: No
- Speaker connections: 1x Jack (8 Ohms)
- FX Loop(s): No
- Drivers: 1x10" Custom Designed
- Cabinet Design: Conventional Combo
- Enhance: No
- Compressor: Yes
- Limiter: Yes Internal
- DI Socket: Yes Jack
- CD Input: Yes (Phono)
- Kick Proof Metal Grill: Yes
- Weight: 11.75 Kg
- Dimensions: (mm) 440 x 390 x 257
- Master volume: Yes
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.