Korg Pitchblack Pro Rackmount Guitar/Bass Tuner
Korg Pitchblack Pro Rackmount Guitar/Bass TunerDetails
The Pitchblack Pro from Korg is a truly beautiful rackmount guitar tuner, with a stunning 3D visual meter giving unprecedented visibility. The ultra-lightweight, slim body allows it to be used anywhere, not just in rack installations, and it is packed with features to help you sound your best.
Product Ref: 40530View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Pitchblack Pro is easy to see even at a distance, meaning you can tune with confidence from on stage, during rehearsals or recording. The powerfully-illuminated colour LEDs offer unparalleled brightness, while the special design gives a three-dimensional view of the light so you can check your pitch with ease from any angle. The Mute function allows you to tune silently during gigs, and the buffered output minimises and change in audio quality.
Lightweight and Thin
The unit is astoundingly light and thin, so you're not limited to using it in a rack installation. It can go in an effect pedalboard, attach to a floor monitor or simply rest wherever you need it. The rackmount adaptors are removable and can be attached on the bottom of the unit where they function as a stand.
Three Meter Display Modes
There are three different display modes for the meter, so you can choose whichever arrangement works best for you. In Regular mode, the illuminated LED moves to the right if sharp, and to the left if flat. Simply tune your string until the illuminated LED is in the centre of the meter. In Strobe mode, the illumination flows from left to right when sharp, from right to left when flat, and stops flowing when you're on pitch. Half Strobe mode gives you the best of both worlds, with the centre LED illuminated when you're in tune, the right side of the meter strobing when sharp and the left side strobing when flat.
Built-In Cable Checker
No more worries about broken or shorted cables! You can easily check your cables before a performance by plugging the ends from the INPUT 1 jack to the CABLE CHECK jack. The display will tell you if the cable is broken, so you can be sure of no problems on stage.
- 19" 1U rackmount tuner for guitar/bass
- Large 3D visual meter for unprecedented visibility
- Lightweight, thin, removable; not limited to rack installation
- Three meter display modes: regular, strobe and half-strobe
- Cable Checker warns of broken or shorted cables
- Buffered output minimises any change in audio quality
- Mute function lets you tune silently
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.