Jackson Misha Mansoor Bulb HT 7 Electric Guitar, Silver Burst Sparkle
Jackson Misha Mansoor Bulb HT 7 Electric Guitar, Silver Burst SparkleDetails
Product Ref: 55616View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Bareknuckle Juggernaut Pickups
The Bareknuckle Juggernaut pickups are an extremely powerful set of humbucking pickups which provide the tone and characteristics guitar legend Misha Mansoor requires and more. With a huge amount of tightness and attack the Juggernauts deliver impressive punchy tone perfect for deep, thick riffs whilst the versatile dynamics of an alnico pickup allows tonal variety and crisp, smooth leads.
Push/Pull Coil Tap
Also utilizing a push/pull pickup coil tap the Jackson Misha Mansoor Bulb HT 7 gives you a huge amount of tonal options allowing you to switch the pickup settings from a standard humbucking mode to a single coil making it an extremely versatile guitar excellent for live situations when an array of tones are required.
Jackson Reverse AT1 Headstock
The incorporation of a four top, three bottom machine head pattern helps to reduce sympathetic vibrations by allowing less room between the nut and machine heads to deliver a pure and charismatic tone.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Alder
- Body Top: 0.785" Caramelized Basswood
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish: Silver Burst Sparkle
- Bridge: Hipshot 7 Hardtail
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple (Graphite Reinforcement)
- Neck Profile: Misha Mansoor Custom
- Neck Binding: Ivoroid
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretboard Radius: 20"
- Frets: 24 Jumbo
- Inlays: Piranha
- 12 Fret Inlay: Periphery "P"
- Side Inlays: Luminlay Fluorescent Dots
- Scale Length: 26.5"
- Nut: Graph Tech
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Headstock: Reverse AT1 (4 x 3)
Hardware & Electronics
- Controls: 1 x Volume, 1 x Tone, 5-Way Blade Switch
- Additional Electronics: Push/Pull Coil Tap
- Bridge Pickup: Bare Knuckle Juggernaut Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: Bare Knuckle Juggernaut Humbucker
- Pickup Covers: Brushed Nickel with Engraved "BULB" Logo
- Machine Heads: Hipshot Open-Gear Locking
- Rear Control Cover: Engraved Bulb Logo
- Hardware: Black
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.