Hofner HCT 5005 President Bass CT, Sunburst
Hofner HCT 5005 President Bass CT, SunburstDetails
Product Ref: 24828View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Iconic Body Shape
This stunning, retro-inspired bass guitar features a spruce top, along with a flame maple body for a powerful projection with crisp articulation. Its hollow body design offers a superb resonant tone when used acoustically, and the pair of elegant F sound holes allow the natural sound to be projected forward. Players can benefit from the single cutaway design which provides easier access to those unreachable frets.
Hofner Staple Nickel Pickups
As well as offering a superb acoustic tone, the Hofner HCT 5005 President Bass is equipped with a pair of Hofner staple nickel pickups that offer a big clasic sound, reminiscent of the 1960's. Achieving the perfect tone is easy with the famous Hofner control panel, which features options for volume, treble, bass and solo boost for a great sixties style sound. This stunning bass guitar allows you to capture the tones of the 50s and 60s at a very affordable price.
Founded in 1864, Hofner's comprehensive range of guitars draws on the firms long-standing success making precision string instruments for musicians. The Beatles' Sir Paul McCartney played a Hofner Violin Bass, and the company's superb attention to detail and stylish design has continued to inspire musicians to this day. Despite the numerous changes over 125 years the company is still strongly a family firm with strong values for customers, and for high quality musical instruments.
- Inspired by the Hofner models of the 1950's and 60's as played by Stuart Sutcliffe
- Equipped with a duo of Hofner Staple Nickel pickups for a classic tone
- Large-bodied three-piece design with spruce top and flame maple body
- F sound holes for added acoustic projection
- Ebony bridge with simple adjustment for intonation
- Hofner control panel with independent volume, & Treble, Bass, Solo boost
- 60s styling with pearl tuning buttons and decorative headstock
- Series: President Bass
- Top Material: Spruce
- Back Material: Flame Maple
- Body Shape: President Bass
- Body Binding: Black/White/Black
- Body Colour: Sunburst
- Neck Material: 3-piece Maple/Beech/Maple
- Scale Length: 30"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut: Plastic
- Nut Width: 42 mm
- Position Inlays: White Dots
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge Pickup: Hofner Staple Nickel
- Neck Pickup: Hofner Staple Nickel
- Bridge: Hofner Fretted Ebony
- Tuning Machines: Single Nickel with Pearl buttons
- Control knobs: Black and Silver
- Strings: Hofner HCT Roundwound
- Tailpiece: Trapeze Nickel
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.