Hayden HGT A20 20w Guitar Amp
Hayden HGT A20 20w Guitar AmpDetails
HGT-A 20 features 3 channels offering huge flexibility whether at home, rehearsal, in the studio or at a gig. The onboard Stage/Studio attenuation means sweet valve tone at 3 watts or the full 20 watts when required.
Product Ref: 25625View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Controlled & Refined Sound
The dedicated clean channel has an independent EQ (Bass & Treble) and offers lush crystal clean tones through to a warm, bluesy crunch when driven hard. Channels 2 and 3 have a shared EQ that features Bass, Middle and Treble, along with a Contour control for quick and easy fine tuning of your sound. Channels 2 and 3 both have independent Volume and Gain controls meaning you can switch from a rhythm to boosted lead tone simply at the click of a switch. Whether it?s huge British crunch or all the way to American-styled, fully saturated tones, the HGT-A 20 head will not disappoint. Channels can be changed via the push buttons on the front panel or by using the supplied footswitch.
Effects & Connectivity
The HGT-A 20 also features digital reverb, an FX loop with level control and 2 recording out sockets that simulate the tone taken from a mic in front of a 4x12 cabinet ? one leaving the amplifier operational and one which mutes the amplifier?s power amp section for silent recording. 2 x 8ૐ speaker outputs and 1 x 16ૐ output to allow connection to a wide variety of cabinets.
- 20 W valve head
- 3 x ECC83 preamp valves
- 2 x EL84 power valves
- Stage/Studio attenuation switch
- Clean channel with independent EQ
- 2 x overdrive channels with shared EQ
- Volume and Gain control for each overdrive channel
- Digital reverb
- Effects loop with level control
- 2-way footswitch included
- Live/Dead Speaker emulated recording out
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.