Fret King Black Label Esprit III Electric Guitar, Laguna Blue
Fret King Black Label Esprit III Electric Guitar, Laguna BlueDetails
This guitar has a recognisable look and a variety of tones to explore. The Fret King Black Label Esprit III in Laguna Blue colour comes with three WP90s and a Wilkinson roller bridge with vintage '60s 'Long Tail' Vibrato.
Product Ref: 33060View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
With its recognisable look, the Fret-King Black Label Esprit III has a reversed six-a-side in-line peghead and, as you can see, an asymmetric body. The Esprit III boasts versatility and features a long tenon set-neck construction, combining a three-piece centre block agathis body with fast-playing maple neck with rosewood fingerboard. The Esprit III comes equipped with three WP90 pickups, a vintage '60s 'Long Tail' vibrato and signature oversized pickguard.
Explore A Range Of Tones
Thanks to the reverse string tension and three stacked Wilkinson WP90s, there's a big range of sounds to explore with the Esprit III. Use the Master volume and master tone to your advantage. The Wilkinson Vari-coil allows each of the stacked pickups to be rolled progressively back to single coil. The Vari-coil and five-way switch providew you with many permutations; Classic neck P90, that definitive bridge single coil, hot bridge humbucker, and more.
Wilkinson Roller Bridge With Vibrato
The Wilkinson roller bridge with vintage '60s 'Long Tail' vibrato provides fantastic return to pitch.
- Colour: Laguna Blue
- Bridge: Wilkinson roller bridge with vibrato
- Body: 3pc agathis
- Neck: Maple set neck
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 10" radius
- Number of Frets: 22 medium jumbo frets
- Inlay: Pearl dots
- Scale: 25?/634mm
- Nut: Graphite
- Tuners: Wilkinson WJ04
- Pickups: 3 x Wilkinson stacked WP90s
- Controls: Volume, tone, Vari-coil, 5-way selector
- Hardware: Chrome
- Luxury Fret-King carry bag
Body & Bridge
Neck & Construction
Pickups & Hardware
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.