Fret King Black Label Country Squire Classic Guitar, Vintage White
Fret King Black Label Country Squire Classic Guitar, Vintage WhiteDetails
Featuring a 3-piece American alder body, Wilkinson WTB pickups and Maple neck with Rosewood fretboard, the Classic Squire Classic provides you with a classic look and a versatile guitar. This guitar comes in a Vintage White colour.
Product Ref: 33039View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Fret King's Country Squire Classic, Vintage White, features subtle and sensitive reworks of the timeless classic and boasts a two-piece centre-jointed American alder body, Canadian hard rock maple neck, and rosewood fingerboard. All these quality materials help give the Country Squire Classic its superior tone.
The Country Squire features a gently offset body with sculpted heel and slim horn, providing great balance, along with enhanced access to the upper frets. It also has an extended tenon neck/body join for stability and fantastic sonic coupling.
A Versatile Guitar
Fret King have uniquely configured the pickup and control settings to provide the guitar's suiting tonal character, assisted by additional, useable tones. A versatile guitar, the Country Squire Classic provides, as its name suggest, "classic" tones, but you might be surprised by the staggered pole piece humbucker. The dual concentric tone/Vari-coil control pot rolls the Wilkinson 3+3 neck humbucker down to neck single coil.
Switch to the flat pole piece bridge pickup, and the Vari-coil will take you from authentic vintage '52 'Nashville Snap' to a creamy, focused single coil sound with enhanced mids and increased power.
The Wilkinson WTB bridge's 'cold rolled' original vintage spec stamped steel baseplate surrounds and enhances the magnetic field of the alnico V loaded bridge pickup.
Authentic Tone, Accurate Tuning
Authentic tone and accurate tuning is ensured by adjustable, pre-intonated barrel style natural brass saddles. Two strings per saddle solidly anchor the saddles to the bridge baseplate, ensuring the maximum mechanical coupling so important to providing all the power you need.
Body & Bridge
- Body: 3pc American alder
- Bridge: Wilkinson WTB
Neck & Fretboard
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood 10" radius
- Number of Frets: 22 medium jumbo frets
- Inlay: Pearl dots
- Scale: 25.5"/648mm
- Nut: Graphite
- Tuners: Wilkinson E-Z Lok
Pickups & Hardware
- Pickups: Wilkinson nickel covered humbucker WHHB3+3 (N), tapped single coil alnico WVOBT (B)
- Controls: Volume & tone/Vari-coil dual concentric knob, 3-way lever
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bag: Luxury Fret-King carry bag included
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.