Fishman Loudbox Performer Acoustic Guitar Combo Amp
Fishman Loudbox Performer Acoustic Guitar Combo AmpDetails
The new version of the Fishman Loudbox Performer offers more power and enhanced features in a lighter, more efficient acoustic amplifier.
Product Ref: 31446View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
This is Fishman's most powerful acoustic amp with 180 watts of transparent bi-amplified acoustic sounds and two versatile input channels accepting 1/4" and XLR inputs. Each of these channles features a 3 band EQ, feedback fighters and a new effects section giving you more control over your sound.
The Loudbox Performer has a dedicated midrange which provides enhanced detail and note definition over more conventional two way designs. An improved, integrated kickstand design allows the Loudbox Performer to be titled back 50dgrees for superior sound projection at short ranges.
To take a look at the Fishman Loudbox Performer User Guide please download the PDF below.
- Two mic/instrument channels with 3-band EQ and feedback controls
- Bi-amplified with passive crossover for tweeter and midrange
- Long throw acoustic suspension woofer for clean bass Input gain control
- Auxiliary stereo input with level control and 1/4" & 1/8" connectors
- Dual digital effects section, with independent channel & effects level
- Reverb, Chorus, Flanger, Delay, Echo and Slap Echo
- Balanced XLR D.I. outputs on each channel and main mix
- Channel Mute to silence both input channels
- Headphone output
- Three-way speaker design with built-in 10º baffle angle
- Integrated, low profile kickstand for a tilt angle of 50º
- Foot Switch input for remote muting of Input Channels or Chorus, Flanger, & Slap Echo
- Dual Foot Switch (ACC-LBX-FSW) sold separately
- Combination 1/4" & XLR input with 10dB pad and clip indicator
- Resonant bass and midrange with shelving-style treble control
- Feedback-fighting Phase switch and Notch filter
- Phantom power for condenser mics (24V, high current spec.)
- Reverb / Delay effects level
- Chorus, Flanger and Slap Echo on/off
- Power: 180 Watts, bi-amped
- One 1" soft dome twitter
- One 5" midrange
- One 8" woofer
- SPL: 114dB SPL @ 1 meter
- Speaker Baffle:
- 10º built-in tilt
- 50º with kickstand
- Dimensions: 18.2" H x 15.8" W x 11.5" D (46cm) x (40cm) x (29cm)
- Weight: 29.4 lbs (13.3 kg)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.