Fishman Blackstack Soundhole Passive Pickup, Double Stacked Humbucker
Fishman Blackstack Soundhole Passive Pickup, Double Stacked HumbuckerDetails
Get yourself heard with the Fishman Blackstack! The BlackStack passive pickup is designed to fit most steel string, flat-top guitars with a minimum 35/8" (9.2cm) diameter soundhole. The Blackstack gives you the vintage roadhouse sound of a humbucking magnetic pickup but in a no-fuss, battery free design.
Product Ref: 31438View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The battery free BlackStack uses ceramic magnets for a richacoustic tone, greater hum cancellation and a vintage roadhouse sound that can cut through any mix.
The included five foot cable features a premium TA4 mini-XLR connector to ¼" combination endpin jack for your choice of temporary or permament installation. Individual string output can be balanced through the use of the BlackStack?s adjustable pole pieces whilst the included hex wrench can be used to adjust the pole pieces higher or lower. Adjusting the screws higher or lower will result in more or less output from the string closest to the screw. To achieve the best response from the Fishman BlackStack pickup it is recommended you string your guitar with bronze or phosphor bronze strings.
To read more about the Fishman Blackstack Soundhole Passive Pickup, Double Stacked Humbucker and the Image Bank please download the user guide below.
- Humbucking magnetic coil with cutting vintage sound
- Passive design for battery-free operation
- Adjustable pole pieces allow for perfect string balance adjustment and help to compensate for varying string heights between instruments
- Included 5 foot cable featuring premium TA4 mini-XLR connector to ¼" combination endpin jack / in-line connector for easy install and removal
- Use out-of-the-box with included cable or create your own custom endpin jack solution
- Fits soundholes as small as 3-5/8" (92mm) diameter
- Premium TA4 mini-XLR connector for easy install with included cable
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.